Replies

• VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba and hula hooping with a weighted hula hoop! :wink:
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the elliptical but I have to do the one in the gym because the home models just feel too rickety under my 300+ pounds. At the gym I can put it on medium resistance and go at a good clip for 45-60 minutes. I love the feeling of going fast like running but without all the pounding on my joints.

I think it's kind of a love it or hate it kind of machine but if you are in the "love it" group you can get a nice little workout on it while justifying the time you just spent watching Maury Povich.

I'm really looking forward to getting a new gym membership so I can start doing the elliptical again.
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Volleyball, running, Turbo Fire, P90X, Yoga, elliptical and dancing!! Am I allowed to have that many? Haha. If I HAD to choose one...probably volleyball, especially beach! You get such an awesome workout, have tons of fun, and then you can take a dive in the Pacific (or Atlantic if you don't live in Cali). SO NICE! ;D
  • jgfarned
    jgfarned Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Cardio kickbox and yoga.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    My most enjoyable is Horse riding - I have my own pony so ride a few times a week at least - sometimes 6 days if I have time.

After that I love walking and swimming.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    My favorite is walking. And I hope soon jogging/running will be there soon!