Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• NoobieGymBunny
    NoobieGymBunny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from Falkirk in Scotland and am 27 years old. I am returning to MFP after a year off (I was pregnant and for medical reasons was unable to exercise). Now that my beautiful daughter is now almost 5 months old I am back on the horse. I have joined my local gym and am eating better than before. I am looking for some active and motivational friends :-) I also have a dedicated fitness Facebook page that I have just recently opened so feel free to add me. My address is www.facebook.com/Stevi.mcewan.3 hope we can motivate each other. :-)
  • rmkstorey
    rmkstorey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had MFP for years but have only been using it effectively for the past 30ish days. I'm super motivated to be healthier and have been at the gym in the wee hours of the morning for a while now. Feel free to add me, none of my IRL friends update their MFP anymore and my feed is constantly filled with my face!
  • glasscc
    glasscc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    58 years old. Have lost 13 lbs but reached a plateau. Trying to do the DASH diet for blood pressure but getting tired of the recipes from the book and I think I'm fudging too much on my own. Decided to go back to the calorie count to make some more progress. Please add me if you need support and are willing to give back.
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Need some fellow New Yorkers
  • AndreaB402
    AndreaB402 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation to help me lose 20!!
  • pennyg20
    pennyg20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends to add so I stay motivated... I recently looked at a picture myself when I was 20 and I was in complete shocked at how much my body has changed (5 years ago). I was aware I gained weight but not as much as I really have. So I'm looking for people who are motivating :smile: I have a goal and I will get there.

Anyone is welcome to add me!!![/quote]

• weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel welcome to add me :)
  • dascheese
    dascheese Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, fell off the bandwagon for a bit, but I'm back for good!
  • gymratjasmine
    gymratjasmine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm not really new here. I've been here for a little over two weeks but I could always use more friends for support and motivation so feel free to add me! I accept all friend requests
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • gonebeast
    gonebeast Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Send me a request, hoping to have enough friends here to actually begin being social here.
  • GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group over two weeks ago and can't believe the support that i've been getting and it actually helps to keep me on track! I'd love to get more support and give some in return! Please add me! By the way the pic is an old one, it's a motivation to get me back to that weight, it's going to take lots of time and patience!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Always willing to meet new folk
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends also to help me stay motivated
  • zachwyatt0714
    zachwyatt0714 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Any moms out there or Jillian Michael fans? Add me :-)
  • cdafox
    cdafox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Glad to be here! Add me. Thanks!
  • tbokry79
    tbokry79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've been using mfp as opposed to my previous journey with weight watchers. Please feel free to add me!
  • binarita
    binarita Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • KRoth321
    KRoth321 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • miahh
    miahh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! 24 years old, busy grad student looking for friends and motivation! My diary is open to friends and I could always use new ideas for food!