1 year on MFP, 3 rounds of P90x, and 83lbs lost(pics)

Options

Replies

• VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Shut UP!!! that is just freakin crazy! amazing!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person! Congratulations! I'm just getting started. What is P90x? Keep up the great work!
    Thanks P90x is a home workout advertised on TV pretty heavily....www.P90x.com or www.beachbody.com
  • armywife121110
    Options
    that's awesome!! I just got my P90X today so I can''t wait to start!!
  • mattmcd
    mattmcd Posts: 1
    Options
    Love your work frankbo25. Me and a couple of guys from work are P90xing ATM, contrats from us. Did you follow the p90x diet? if not what diet did you follow?
  • flgrl3184
    flgrl3184 Posts: 4
    Options
    Holy crap! You look great! I did P90X for a few weeks and then stopped :-( I need to get back on it!!! Thanks for posting this!
  • jmm333
    jmm333 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW.
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    YOU Look amazing! Great job!
  • frankbo25
    Options
    Love your work frankbo25. Me and a couple of guys from work are P90xing ATM, contrats from us. Did you follow the p90x diet? if not what diet did you follow?
    I used it as a guide mostly I tried sticking to it for a few weeks but Im not good at that, I mostly just use MFP to track my calories, fat, carbs, etc...
    I pretty much eat the same thing everyday , but Im a creature of habit
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    holy crap that is amazing! You look 10 years younger! My husband and I are doing P90X together...and this is a huge inspiration to continue! Way to go!!!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. Good god. You look INCREDIBLE!! You were carrying that extra weight well but without it... wow, dude.
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    LOOK LIKE A WHOLE NEW PERSON ;) CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I ACTUALLY JUST GOT P90X TODAY CANT WAIT TO START AND YOUR SUCCESS IS GREAT GREAT MOTIVATION
  • frankbo25
    Options
    LOOK LIKE A WHOLE NEW PERSON ;) CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I ACTUALLY JUST GOT P90X TODAY CANT WAIT TO START AND YOUR SUCCESS IS GREAT GREAT MOTIVATION
    awesome just remember it will be tough but stick it out and do your best and you will not regret it, I promise!!!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! I would never even have put the after-you in that same frame as the before-you! You look fine both ways (well way finer the last way!) but you look like a serious body person in the after! HUGE bonus and #1 yahoo to the lower BP, cholesterol, and BS!! This is a life changer! You look like a buff lifeguard model!
  • frankbo25
    Options
    Thanks I think I looked awful in those old pics I definately didn't feel good then
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Daaaamn! Great job with the P90X :) I can't wait to start and go all out on it!
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing results! You could be a spokesperson for P90X
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Can't even tell it's you! Awesome job.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    WOW You need to submit your before and after pics
    to p90x Amazing
  • crystalvw
    crystalvw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WTG :-) !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!