low carb

Options
Hiya.newbie just starting.23stone.setting myself a goal of 42 pounds to start with.its time to get my life back.
anyone else on the low carb diet? Hows it working for you

Replies

• Lkbaker
    Lkbaker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am consistently loosing around 1.5-2 lbs per week. I have lost 8 lbs. I have about the same goal as you- around 45 lbs.
  • iluvstrwbrries
    iluvstrwbrries Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im low carbing, have been on it off and on for years. Ive lost 17.5 pounds (1.25 STONES) since April 6th of this year. I am also having a discussion under recipes, just sharing and trying to have other share their recipes with me. :smiley:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I am starting the low carb diet today as well I hope to see results along with my fitness regimen
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Worked great for me. Reduced weight without hunger. Best of all, improved my lipid panel results.

Good support group here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • Steve_Lewis
    Steve_Lewis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started clean eating and lower carb diet back in August 2014. I was 119kg back then which is just shy of 19st. Now, with the right training and diet I am 90kg, 14st 3 ish with a bodyfat level of 9%.
    My secret is a personal trainer who looks after my diet and tweaks it as soon as it starts to be less effective, but the trainer can only arm you with the right tools. It is up to you whether you use them or not.

Good luck. everything is possible with the right knowledge and attitude.
  • Alyssa0102
    Alyssa0102 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been low carbing for quite awhile and I'm 100 down! Going great!
  • me_ona_diet
    me_ona_diet Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I`m low carbing, lost 25lbs in the last 6 weeks! Love it!