DO YOU MISS YOUR EX? BECAUSE I DO

124

Replies

  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Which Ex?

    There has been quiet a few, but only 3 girls stand out.

    1. Amorkaflika
    2. Jackanorititis
    3. Beef steak

    I met Amorkaflika online, I went down to see her a few times i live in cali she lives in AZ. Things where good, but there was this guy like in the shadows, she told me nothing was going on with him. Eventually we "broke up" but still talked and In my mind, us breaking up meant nothing, i still saw us together. She kind of stopped talking to me, so i blocked her online trying to force her to call me. But then i started to sense the break up, i gave someone another chance. Amorkaflika found out, she called me crying and begging to come back, I never felt it was right, to dump someone to get back to your ex, everyone deserves a fair chance> i just told this girl i can't. SHe was coming to cali where i live, but she didn't stop by she went down south(where the other guy lived). I found out she saw him. It suddenly hit me a few months back, foul play must have been going on there the entire time. But do I miss her? Not really, i do search for her sometimes through fb, but never can find her.

    This beautiful scottish girl jackanortititis was down in america from scotland, met her, had the best relationship ever with her for 9 months. SHe had to go back, we tried to make it work but it just didn't. I started a computer repair company to get enough money to go see her, the day we got on cam, I was going to tell her I have the money to se her. Before I even got that out, she's like "I have a date with someone." That was the end of it. It was pretty bad for me. This was 9yrs ago. But we kept in touch off and on, we started talking agian, like everyday. i still talk to her after 9yrs, she is with a guy, has 2 kids. Yet we still care for eachother, but the situation for us just isn't right. People would always say, "you 2 will end up like the story in the note book." Never seen it, but who knows what the future brings.

    Beefsteak, this girl from school(this is most recent). I liked her a lot, she was my bestfriend, but she just gave me the run around. "I am not ready for a relationsihp", I felt i got out of the friends zone a bit, things where picking up, then something happened. She tried to FZ me again, I was like, "no that's not going to happen, you put me in a cage when you say that." she's like, "no you're not in a cage, I am in a bubble" We decided to go on a valentines day date, but she cancelled 2 times. Just all these excuses, last month I met this guy, and she met him at the same time. He goes to our school. I found out that they "got it on" which is pretty messed up cause that guy was my friend and he knew how i felt, and her lies and excuses... Do miss her? To some degree, but at the moment, can't stand her.

    I was obviously hurt, reviewed some psychology material, It frankly said, "if you're hurt, find out what you want/need and work towards it." Made me realize i want a good girl, decent looking. To maximize my options I have to better and maximize myself, this is where I am at in the moment of my life. I turned that negative crap she did, to probably the most productive things of my life. It was a hit of reality honestly.

    SO in the end... no one knows what the future will bring, such as the situation with jackanorititis and myself. I won't see beefsteak for about a year, maybe I would have improved myself to a differently level that she might interested, but I don't know if i'd even give her that chance. Jackanortistis, I think we will end up together in the end, maybe not now, maybe not 5,10, 15 or 20yrs... but in the end... i thik we will be together

    holy crap i wrote a lot.
    Here is the TL;DR:

    453a21307bd54067f4c166cfc0dee5914dc673977fa9742f6e4e41862a106dba.jpg

    tumblr_m7dixnCnCt1ruke77o1_500.jpg

    ff3f7ba1b35965d1668434ea935ac38d.jpg

    200.gif

  • Reevoslady
    Reevoslady Posts: 26 Member
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    I felt i got out of the friends zone a bit, things where picking up, then something happened. She tried to FZ me again, I was like, "no that's not going to happen, you put me in a cage when you say that."
    e52a86845d2fe0d746d31447b819967a6c1c2501182ed9d588890f78041058e3.jpg
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    brower47 wrote: »
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Which Ex?

    There has been quiet a few, but only 3 girls stand out.

    1. Amorkaflika
    2. Jackanorititis
    3. Beef steak

    ... everyone deserves a fair chance> i just told this girl i can't. SHe was coming to cali where i live, but she didn't stop by she went down south(where the other guy lived). I found out she saw him. It suddenly hit me a few months back, foul play must have been going on there the entire time. But do I miss her? Not really, i do search for her sometimes through fb, but never can find her.

    ...

    SO in the end... no one knows what the future will bring, such as the situation with jackanorititis and myself. I won't see beefsteak for about a year, maybe I would have improved myself to a differently level that she might interested, but I don't know if i'd even give her that chance. Jackanortistis, I think we will end up together in the end, maybe not now, maybe not 5,10, 15 or 20yrs... but in the end... i thik we will be together

    holy crap i wrote a lot.

    Dude.

    I hope you're being satirical here. If so, congrats on the super creepy Ex satire post.
    haha, yeah that does sound a bit creepy. I didn't mean it like that. The first part, about me searching. I know people do that, sometimes people tell me they been searching for me, I do the same for some people.

    you do sound a little like you need a hug
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,772 Member
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Which Ex?

    There has been quiet a few, but only 3 girls stand out.

    1. Amorkaflika
    2. Jackanorititis
    3. Beef steak

    I met Amorkaflika online, I went down to see her a few times i live in cali she lives in AZ. Things where good, but there was this guy like in the shadows, she told me nothing was going on with him. Eventually we "broke up" but still talked and In my mind, us breaking up meant nothing, i still saw us together. She kind of stopped talking to me, so i blocked her online trying to force her to call me. But then i started to sense the break up, i gave someone another chance. Amorkaflika found out, she called me crying and begging to come back, I never felt it was right, to dump someone to get back to your ex, everyone deserves a fair chance> i just told this girl i can't. SHe was coming to cali where i live, but she didn't stop by she went down south(where the other guy lived). I found out she saw him. It suddenly hit me a few months back, foul play must have been going on there the entire time. But do I miss her? Not really, i do search for her sometimes through fb, but never can find her.

    This beautiful scottish girl jackanortititis was down in america from scotland, met her, had the best relationship ever with her for 9 months. SHe had to go back, we tried to make it work but it just didn't. I started a computer repair company to get enough money to go see her, the day we got on cam, I was going to tell her I have the money to se her. Before I even got that out, she's like "I have a date with someone." That was the end of it. It was pretty bad for me. This was 9yrs ago. But we kept in touch off and on, we started talking agian, like everyday. i still talk to her after 9yrs, she is with a guy, has 2 kids. Yet we still care for eachother, but the situation for us just isn't right. People would always say, "you 2 will end up like the story in the note book." Never seen it, but who knows what the future brings.

    Beefsteak, this girl from school(this is most recent). I liked her a lot, she was my bestfriend, but she just gave me the run around. "I am not ready for a relationsihp", I felt i got out of the friends zone a bit, things where picking up, then something happened. She tried to FZ me again, I was like, "no that's not going to happen, you put me in a cage when you say that." she's like, "no you're not in a cage, I am in a bubble" We decided to go on a valentines day date, but she cancelled 2 times. Just all these excuses, last month I met this guy, and she met him at the same time. He goes to our school. I found out that they "got it on" which is pretty messed up cause that guy was my friend and he knew how i felt, and her lies and excuses... Do miss her? To some degree, but at the moment, can't stand her.

    I was obviously hurt, reviewed some psychology material, It frankly said, "if you're hurt, find out what you want/need and work towards it." Made me realize i want a good girl, decent looking. To maximize my options I have to better and maximize myself, this is where I am at in the moment of my life. I turned that negative crap she did, to probably the most productive things of my life. It was a hit of reality honestly.

    SO in the end... no one knows what the future will bring, such as the situation with jackanorititis and myself. I won't see beefsteak for about a year, maybe I would have improved myself to a differently level that she might interested, but I don't know if i'd even give her that chance. Jackanortistis, I think we will end up together in the end, maybe not now, maybe not 5,10, 15 or 20yrs... but in the end... i thik we will be together

    holy crap i wrote a lot.


    tZOS8.gif
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,590 Member
    g7XI2AJ.gif
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,361 Member
    smh
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    I just want to know why the OP misses my ex.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Which Ex?

    There has been quiet a few, but only 3 girls stand out.

    1. Amorkaflika
    2. Jackanorititis
    3. Beef steak

    I met Amorkaflika online, I went down to see her a few times i live in cali she lives in AZ. Things where good, but there was this guy like in the shadows, she told me nothing was going on with him. Eventually we "broke up" but still talked and In my mind, us breaking up meant nothing, i still saw us together. She kind of stopped talking to me, so i blocked her online trying to force her to call me. But then i started to sense the break up, i gave someone another chance. Amorkaflika found out, she called me crying and begging to come back, I never felt it was right, to dump someone to get back to your ex, everyone deserves a fair chance> i just told this girl i can't. SHe was coming to cali where i live, but she didn't stop by she went down south(where the other guy lived). I found out she saw him. It suddenly hit me a few months back, foul play must have been going on there the entire time. But do I miss her? Not really, i do search for her sometimes through fb, but never can find her.

    This beautiful scottish girl jackanortititis was down in america from scotland, met her, had the best relationship ever with her for 9 months. SHe had to go back, we tried to make it work but it just didn't. I started a computer repair company to get enough money to go see her, the day we got on cam, I was going to tell her I have the money to se her. Before I even got that out, she's like "I have a date with someone." That was the end of it. It was pretty bad for me. This was 9yrs ago. But we kept in touch off and on, we started talking agian, like everyday. i still talk to her after 9yrs, she is with a guy, has 2 kids. Yet we still care for eachother, but the situation for us just isn't right. People would always say, "you 2 will end up like the story in the note book." Never seen it, but who knows what the future brings.

    Beefsteak, this girl from school(this is most recent). I liked her a lot, she was my bestfriend, but she just gave me the run around. "I am not ready for a relationsihp", I felt i got out of the friends zone a bit, things where picking up, then something happened. She tried to FZ me again, I was like, "no that's not going to happen, you put me in a cage when you say that." she's like, "no you're not in a cage, I am in a bubble" We decided to go on a valentines day date, but she cancelled 2 times. Just all these excuses, last month I met this guy, and she met him at the same time. He goes to our school. I found out that they "got it on" which is pretty messed up cause that guy was my friend and he knew how i felt, and her lies and excuses... Do miss her? To some degree, but at the moment, can't stand her.

    I was obviously hurt, reviewed some psychology material, It frankly said, "if you're hurt, find out what you want/need and work towards it." Made me realize i want a good girl, decent looking. To maximize my options I have to better and maximize myself, this is where I am at in the moment of my life. I turned that negative crap she did, to probably the most productive things of my life. It was a hit of reality honestly.

    SO in the end... no one knows what the future will bring, such as the situation with jackanorititis and myself. I won't see beefsteak for about a year, maybe I would have improved myself to a differently level that she might interested, but I don't know if i'd even give her that chance. Jackanortistis, I think we will end up together in the end, maybe not now, maybe not 5,10, 15 or 20yrs... but in the end... i thik we will be together

    holy crap i wrote a lot.
    Here is the TL;DR:

    453a21307bd54067f4c166cfc0dee5914dc673977fa9742f6e4e41862a106dba.jpg

    tumblr_m7dixnCnCt1ruke77o1_500.jpg

    ff3f7ba1b35965d1668434ea935ac38d.jpg

    Funny thing is, i was just talking to her about this right now, told her what i said. Her reply was, "i think we might end up together" It's just to bad, that a lot of people have never experienced this type of connection with someone.

    It worries me that a woman who's married, with two kids is having a conversation with you about how you might end up together.

    That speaks volumes right there.

    But based on your original post, you may be perfect for each other.

    Btw, "Beefsteak" didn't sleep with you, because she didn't like you that way. The "friend zone" is this magical place you've made up in your head because you think that you're entitled to sleep with any female friend of yours based on the fact that you're 'a nice guy' and when they don't want to, your ego can't take it. I'm not saying her behaviour was on point either (though I think the bubble schpeal was her telling you to F off), but common bro.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    urloved33 wrote: »
    smh

    Why?

  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,544 Member
    urloved33 wrote: »
    smh
    Goddamn! She's out of prison!!
    I just want to know why the OP misses my ex.
    You missed the opportunity to call that original (see page one).
  • Reevoslady
    Reevoslady Posts: 26 Member
    Btw, "Beefsteak" didn't sleep with you, because she didn't like you that way. The "friend zone" is this magical place you've made up in your head because you think that you're entitled to sleep with any female friend of yours based on the fact that you're 'a nice guy' and when they don't want to, your ego can't take it.

    giphy.gif
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,544 Member
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Which Ex?

    There has been quiet a few, but only 3 girls stand out.

    1. Amorkaflika
    2. Jackanorititis
    3. Beef steak

    I met Amorkaflika online, I went down to see her a few times i live in cali she lives in AZ. Things where good, but there was this guy like in the shadows, she told me nothing was going on with him. Eventually we "broke up" but still talked and In my mind, us breaking up meant nothing, i still saw us together. She kind of stopped talking to me, so i blocked her online trying to force her to call me. But then i started to sense the break up, i gave someone another chance. Amorkaflika found out, she called me crying and begging to come back, I never felt it was right, to dump someone to get back to your ex, everyone deserves a fair chance> i just told this girl i can't. SHe was coming to cali where i live, but she didn't stop by she went down south(where the other guy lived). I found out she saw him. It suddenly hit me a few months back, foul play must have been going on there the entire time. But do I miss her? Not really, i do search for her sometimes through fb, but never can find her.

    This beautiful scottish girl jackanortititis was down in america from scotland, met her, had the best relationship ever with her for 9 months. SHe had to go back, we tried to make it work but it just didn't. I started a computer repair company to get enough money to go see her, the day we got on cam, I was going to tell her I have the money to se her. Before I even got that out, she's like "I have a date with someone." That was the end of it. It was pretty bad for me. This was 9yrs ago. But we kept in touch off and on, we started talking agian, like everyday. i still talk to her after 9yrs, she is with a guy, has 2 kids. Yet we still care for eachother, but the situation for us just isn't right. People would always say, "you 2 will end up like the story in the note book." Never seen it, but who knows what the future brings.

    Beefsteak, this girl from school(this is most recent). I liked her a lot, she was my bestfriend, but she just gave me the run around. "I am not ready for a relationsihp", I felt i got out of the friends zone a bit, things where picking up, then something happened. She tried to FZ me again, I was like, "no that's not going to happen, you put me in a cage when you say that." she's like, "no you're not in a cage, I am in a bubble" We decided to go on a valentines day date, but she cancelled 2 times. Just all these excuses, last month I met this guy, and she met him at the same time. He goes to our school. I found out that they "got it on" which is pretty messed up cause that guy was my friend and he knew how i felt, and her lies and excuses... Do miss her? To some degree, but at the moment, can't stand her.

    I was obviously hurt, reviewed some psychology material, It frankly said, "if you're hurt, find out what you want/need and work towards it." Made me realize i want a good girl, decent looking. To maximize my options I have to better and maximize myself, this is where I am at in the moment of my life. I turned that negative crap she did, to probably the most productive things of my life. It was a hit of reality honestly.

    SO in the end... no one knows what the future will bring, such as the situation with jackanorititis and myself. I won't see beefsteak for about a year, maybe I would have improved myself to a differently level that she might interested, but I don't know if i'd even give her that chance. Jackanortistis, I think we will end up together in the end, maybe not now, maybe not 5,10, 15 or 20yrs... but in the end... i thik we will be together

    holy crap i wrote a lot.
    Here is the TL;DR:

    453a21307bd54067f4c166cfc0dee5914dc673977fa9742f6e4e41862a106dba.jpg

    tumblr_m7dixnCnCt1ruke77o1_500.jpg

    ff3f7ba1b35965d1668434ea935ac38d.jpg

    Funny thing is, i was just talking to her about this right now, told her what i said. Her reply was, "i think we might end up together" It's just to bad, that a lot of people have never experienced this type of connection with someone.

    It worries me that a woman who's married, with two kids is having a conversation with you about how you might end up together.

    That speaks volumes right there.

    But based on your original post, you may be perfect for each other.

    Btw, "Beefsteak" didn't sleep with you, because she didn't like you that way. The "friend zone" is this magical place you've made up in your head because you think that you're entitled to sleep with any female friend of yours based on the fact that you're 'a nice guy' and when they don't want to, your ego can't take it. I'm not saying her behaviour was on point either (though I think the bubble schpeal was her telling you to F off), but common bro.

    I think the "friend zone" is admitting that said 'friend' is not entitled AT ALL. The "friend zone" assumes ego is not an issue. A big ego would be this guy making up a lie like "I didn't smash because she had herpes"
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    edited May 2015
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    Which Ex?

    There has been quiet a few, but only 3 girls stand out.

    1. Amorkaflika
    2. Jackanorititis
    3. Beef steak

    I met Amorkaflika online, I went down to see her a few times i live in cali she lives in AZ. Things where good, but there was this guy like in the shadows, she told me nothing was going on with him. Eventually we "broke up" but still talked and In my mind, us breaking up meant nothing, i still saw us together. She kind of stopped talking to me, so i blocked her online trying to force her to call me. But then i started to sense the break up, i gave someone another chance. Amorkaflika found out, she called me crying and begging to come back, I never felt it was right, to dump someone to get back to your ex, everyone deserves a fair chance> i just told this girl i can't. SHe was coming to cali where i live, but she didn't stop by she went down south(where the other guy lived). I found out she saw him. It suddenly hit me a few months back, foul play must have been going on there the entire time. But do I miss her? Not really, i do search for her sometimes through fb, but never can find her.

    This beautiful scottish girl jackanortititis was down in america from scotland, met her, had the best relationship ever with her for 9 months. SHe had to go back, we tried to make it work but it just didn't. I started a computer repair company to get enough money to go see her, the day we got on cam, I was going to tell her I have the money to se her. Before I even got that out, she's like "I have a date with someone." That was the end of it. It was pretty bad for me. This was 9yrs ago. But we kept in touch off and on, we started talking agian, like everyday. i still talk to her after 9yrs, she is with a guy, has 2 kids. Yet we still care for eachother, but the situation for us just isn't right. People would always say, "you 2 will end up like the story in the note book." Never seen it, but who knows what the future brings.

    Beefsteak, this girl from school(this is most recent). I liked her a lot, she was my bestfriend, but she just gave me the run around. "I am not ready for a relationsihp", I felt i got out of the friends zone a bit, things where picking up, then something happened. She tried to FZ me again, I was like, "no that's not going to happen, you put me in a cage when you say that." she's like, "no you're not in a cage, I am in a bubble" We decided to go on a valentines day date, but she cancelled 2 times. Just all these excuses, last month I met this guy, and she met him at the same time. He goes to our school. I found out that they "got it on" which is pretty messed up cause that guy was my friend and he knew how i felt, and her lies and excuses... Do miss her? To some degree, but at the moment, can't stand her.

    I was obviously hurt, reviewed some psychology material, It frankly said, "if you're hurt, find out what you want/need and work towards it." Made me realize i want a good girl, decent looking. To maximize my options I have to better and maximize myself, this is where I am at in the moment of my life. I turned that negative crap she did, to probably the most productive things of my life. It was a hit of reality honestly.

    SO in the end... no one knows what the future will bring, such as the situation with jackanorititis and myself. I won't see beefsteak for about a year, maybe I would have improved myself to a differently level that she might interested, but I don't know if i'd even give her that chance. Jackanortistis, I think we will end up together in the end, maybe not now, maybe not 5,10, 15 or 20yrs... but in the end... i thik we will be together

    holy crap i wrote a lot.
    Here is the TL;DR:

    453a21307bd54067f4c166cfc0dee5914dc673977fa9742f6e4e41862a106dba.jpg

    tumblr_m7dixnCnCt1ruke77o1_500.jpg

    ff3f7ba1b35965d1668434ea935ac38d.jpg

    Funny thing is, i was just talking to her about this right now, told her what i said. Her reply was, "i think we might end up together" It's just to bad, that a lot of people have never experienced this type of connection with someone.

    It worries me that a woman who's married, with two kids is having a conversation with you about how you might end up together.

    That speaks volumes right there.

    But based on your original post, you may be perfect for each other.

    Btw, "Beefsteak" didn't sleep with you, because she didn't like you that way. The "friend zone" is this magical place you've made up in your head because you think that you're entitled to sleep with any female friend of yours based on the fact that you're 'a nice guy' and when they don't want to, your ego can't take it. I'm not saying her behaviour was on point either (though I think the bubble schpeal was her telling you to F off), but common bro.

    I think the "friend zone" is admitting that said 'friend' is not entitled AT ALL. The "friend zone" assumes ego is not an issue. A big ego would be this guy making up a lie like "I didn't smash because she had herpes"

    Friend Zone
    A term often used in bitterness by men when women make the choice to not *kitten* someone. Often used by *kitten* or people with Nice Guy Syndrome.
    Ex: "I went to the friend zone once to make some friends but it was just a bunch of angry mens' rights activists wearing fedoras."

    I mean, it was the fourth definition down, but it was definitely the funniest, and most accurate.
  • Dagoberto8878
    Dagoberto8878 Posts: 15 Member
    edieznutz wrote: »
    With every bullet so far....

    I was totally gonna go the Al Bundy route with that!! ahaha

    HahaHa no brother right next to her, but now I know that you have a loney life.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,590 Member
    When everyone else all around you, in life, isn't acting & thinking the way you think they should. It's you, not them.

    Similar to; If you're unsure who the weird person is in your "neighborhood", it's you.
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    No-no-no-HELL-NO!.gif#Hell%20NO%20GIF

    This to all of them. Hurray they are history.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,497 Member
    I thought laying pipe meant taking a poo...

    I'm totally using that the next time I have to poop.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    edited May 2015
    So firstly, yes, I do miss some of my exes. One most of all, because she was sweet and beautiful. She was also childlike, however, and that got old real quick. So as much as I miss her it could never, ever work again.

    Also: Laying pipe is a term used all over North America, at least, even if it isn't as popular in some places as others. It's a phrase with which I'm familiar, though I tend to only use it when I'm purposely being tactless.

    It is most frequently a euphemism for sex and I can tell you one reason it fits that better than ... the other: In the act of sex you're "laying pipe" by inserting a cylindrical object which acts as a flow pipe into something, at which point it is no longer exposed, as with plumbing. The other one, then, by comparison doesn't even make sense! Plus talking about BMs is gross.
    Btw, "Beefsteak" didn't sleep with you, because she didn't like you that way. The "friend zone" is this magical place you've made up in your head because you think that you're entitled to sleep with any female friend of yours based on the fact that you're 'a nice guy' and when they don't want to, your ego can't take it. I'm not saying her behaviour was on point either (though I think the bubble schpeal was her telling you to F off), but common bro.
    I totally see where people are coming with this thought process on the term "friend zone" but I'm just not sure it *always* has to be that the guy saying it is a *kitten*. To be honest I didn't read the initial post and I'm not really responding toward that, just the term itself. Sure, it's typically used by the dbag "nice guy" types, but I do feel as though the friend zone can just describe where a relationship between two people lies.

    I'm in the friend zone with this girl, I guess; she likes me but she has a boyfriend and though I like her it's not like I'm going to be a creep toward her. I'm just a friend and though that may expand in the future if she and her boyfriend don't work out, I'm not blaming her for "putting me in the friend zone" or what have you. It just is what it is. And if her relationship doesn't work out and we still stay only friends, that's fine, too, as I'm not so pompous as to think I'm the next guy "in line" or something.

    To that end, however, I kind of think that's the difference in "friend zone" being a "negative term" and otherwise being just "a term". If my example simply exacerbates the concept and usage of that term, let me know, 'cos while typically I think it is a pretty lame term in most contexts, I simply don't feel as though it always has to be, y'know?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Friend Zone is an amazing place where you get put by being nice, or rather, friendly to somebody. Often you are in there because you never even asked her/him out. So you want them to start touching your private parts based on the fact that you are a nice person. And then you get angry at the fact that you are refused your desires when they have absolutely no clue that the only reason you are being nice to them is to sleep with them.

    That's just not nice.