Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

P90x3 challenge group!!

i want to start an accountability challenge group for p 90x3. Iv tried it out for a while and I'm in love whos I ? Anyone ever want to try it or have tried it but gave up and wanna get back in it?

Replies

• bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    I've been through P90x and x3. I'm doing a combination of them both now. Feel free to add me if you want B)
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Anyone got results from it ??
  • DesertRange
    DesertRange Posts: 7 Member
    I love P90X!! I feel a huge difference when I combine it with cardio in the afternoon. Strength!!!
  • Fitmom120811
    I love P90X!! I feel a huge difference when I combine it with cardio in the afternoon. Strength!!!

I have fallen in love with p90x3
  • JTB51
    JTB51 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi there I am in, after a hip injury I am getting back into p90x3. I lost 30 lbs with p90x and x3. Still got more to loose.
  • Fitmom120811
    Did you fallow the nutrition to a t?
  • JTB51
    Not at all. When I first started I I cut out soda, and cut back on the sweets I was consuming. This time around I am trying to use myfitness to help track what I eat and start tweaking my diet. I find the diet plan is just to crazy to follow
  • Fitmom120811
    JTB51 wrote: »
    Not at all. When I first started I I cut out soda, and cut back on the sweets I was consuming. This time around I am trying to use myfitness to help track what I eat and start tweaking my diet. I find the diet plan is just to crazy to follow

That's what I'm doing as well. I'm going to start trying to cut out sugar and carbs and a little dairy to see how my body reacts.
  • JTB51
    I find little changes makes such a huge difference.
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    I'm starting a second round of X3 on May 25th!! I would love to be a part of an accountability group :)!
  • JTB51
    I'm up for offcially starting a second round on the 25th. :)
  • karibeargirl
    Awesome!!
  • JTB51
    Have you decided what program you will do? I am thinking maybe I will try doubles
  • karibeargirl
    Hmmm.. What do you mean?!
  • JTB51
    I mean do you think you will do the classic program, or lean?
  • karibeargirl
    Aaahhh yes! It's been a while .. I'm thinking lean .. Stepping it up a notch !
  • Fitmom120811
    I'm starting a second round of X3 on May 25th!! I would love to be a part of an accountability group :)!

How did your first round go?
  • Fitmom120811
    Ohhh i need to look into this classic vs lean. What are everyones opinions?
  • DiscipleForLife
    DiscipleForLife Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in! Re-starting P90x3 today. I tweaked a lat muscle playing tennis and had to take 2 weeks off to heal. Add me and we can support each other. Keep pressing play! I'll be doing Classic option.
  • karibeargirl

How did your first round go?

It went really well! I did at as hybrid workout with PiYo so it sort of off set each other. Definitely used the assist band for chin-ups/pull-ups but ditched it halfway through the program as I began to get stronger. I know I'll need it again:)! Before and after pics are so important.. I lost inches .. But the progress pics were the proof is in the pudding :)!