P90x3 challenge group!!

Options
i want to start an accountability challenge group for p 90x3. Iv tried it out for a while and I'm in love whos I ? Anyone ever want to try it or have tried it but gave up and wanna get back in it?

Replies

• bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been through P90x and x3. I'm doing a combination of them both now. Feel free to add me if you want B)
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Anyone got results from it ??
  • DesertRange
    DesertRange Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love P90X!! I feel a huge difference when I combine it with cardio in the afternoon. Strength!!!
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    I love P90X!! I feel a huge difference when I combine it with cardio in the afternoon. Strength!!!

I have fallen in love with p90x3
  • JTB51
    JTB51 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am in, after a hip injury I am getting back into p90x3. I lost 30 lbs with p90x and x3. Still got more to loose.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Did you fallow the nutrition to a t?
  • JTB51
    Options
    Not at all. When I first started I I cut out soda, and cut back on the sweets I was consuming. This time around I am trying to use myfitness to help track what I eat and start tweaking my diet. I find the diet plan is just to crazy to follow
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    JTB51 wrote: »
    Not at all. When I first started I I cut out soda, and cut back on the sweets I was consuming. This time around I am trying to use myfitness to help track what I eat and start tweaking my diet. I find the diet plan is just to crazy to follow

That's what I'm doing as well. I'm going to start trying to cut out sugar and carbs and a little dairy to see how my body reacts.
  • JTB51
    Options
    I find little changes makes such a huge difference.
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a second round of X3 on May 25th!! I would love to be a part of an accountability group :)!
  • JTB51
    Options
    I'm up for offcially starting a second round on the 25th. :)
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • JTB51
    Options
    Have you decided what program you will do? I am thinking maybe I will try doubles
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    Hmmm.. What do you mean?!
  • JTB51
    Options
    I mean do you think you will do the classic program, or lean?
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    Aaahhh yes! It's been a while .. I'm thinking lean .. Stepping it up a notch !
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    I'm starting a second round of X3 on May 25th!! I would love to be a part of an accountability group :)!

How did your first round go?
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Ohhh i need to look into this classic vs lean. What are everyones opinions?
  • DiscipleForLife
    DiscipleForLife Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Re-starting P90x3 today. I tweaked a lat muscle playing tennis and had to take 2 weeks off to heal. Add me and we can support each other. Keep pressing play! I'll be doing Classic option.
  • karibeargirl
    Options

How did your first round go?

It went really well! I did at as hybrid workout with PiYo so it sort of off set each other. Definitely used the assist band for chin-ups/pull-ups but ditched it halfway through the program as I began to get stronger. I know I'll need it again:)! Before and after pics are so important.. I lost inches .. But the progress pics were the proof is in the pudding :)!