Garcinia Cambodia

Options
2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I was hoping someone who had taken the product had some sort of good results.
    Based on what they say, are you going to attribute it to the GC? Or be more attentive to what they actually did with diet and exercise?
    Really I will make my own decisions based upon my experience not what anyone else has to say...
    Sounds like you've already made up your mind and are really just looking for re enforcement of your decision. And not finding it here.
    And a lot of people who take the product loose inches not pounds, its not really a weight loss pill its a fat burning pill so to say.
    It's NOT a "fat burning" pill. There is no such thing on the market regardless of how many sellers state it. It's a ploy to get those who aren't very knowledgeable in physiology to think that buying their product and use of some pseudoscience will burn off excess fat. And that's not how it works.
    I am on 2 Garcinia groups on FB and there are hundreds of people who have had success without diet or exercise just the pills...
    Anecdotes aren't evidence unfortunately.
    I want to be healthy, eat rite, stay active, and not just depend on a pill to do the work... I want a better lifestyle. Was looking for some positivity not negativity
    How you look at information is a point of view. Relaying correct information to you may be viewed by you as negative, but it doesn't disregard that it's still correct information. Wouldn't you rather really have correct information, rather than be pacified by a bunch of people doing the same thing you're doing?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• tyyma
    tyyma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Geez people. She just asked a simple question! Like sharks!
  • tyyma
    tyyma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my very first time to get on here and after reading these comments, I do not think I will be asking any questions. :o
  • ThePinkPanther83
    ThePinkPanther83 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I agree with tyyma, you guys are all coming off really strong, (facts or not) she even said she wishes she could just delete the thread, but she can't. She gets what you're all saying, no point beating a dead horse. :(
  • jeanettesternett
    jeanettesternett Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you pink panther <3
  • jeanettesternett
    jeanettesternett Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to continue my journey to be the best me I can be, end of discussion. Learned my lesson, just stick with the app stay away from the chat bye-
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz. This went well.
  • kbirk13
    kbirk13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm new here and I don't think I'll ask any questions! Support people! Wow! Sounds like a bunch of middle schoolers. :/
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    80% of the spam that inflicts this forum each day is touting garcinia cambogia. I make it a point to not buy into things that need to use viral automated spam to get sales up.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Well I prefer to be told the truth. If the outfit I had on looked terrible I would expect my friend to SUPPORT me and tell me the truth, I look terrible.
  • maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I echo jeannette in that I too wish that there was a way to delete posts on here, or at least edit them.

I think that if someone has information from a reputable source that they can cite when offering an opinion it helps. When I ask for advice and someone offers a site or place where I can read further information I personally find that to be the most helpful.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »
    There is no scientific evidence that says these pills aid in weight loss. None. All of the success stories you heard, and your success, is based on your calorie deficit. Why would you want to attribute your success to some pill rather than your own hard work? Would you blame the pill if you fail to lose weight?

^^this
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Seems like the OP has a firm opinion of what she wants to hear. For anyone reading this who wants to actually read up on the efficacy (or lack thereof) of this supplement (or any other), this is a great site:

http://examine.com/supplements/Garcinia cambogia
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    maineapple wrote: »
    I echo jeannette in that I too wish that there was a way to delete posts on here, or at least edit them.

I think that if someone has information from a reputable source that they can cite when offering an opinion it helps. When I ask for advice and someone offers a site or place where I can read further information I personally find that to be the most helpful.

There is - the OP can report the post and ask for it to be deleted by the mods.

• maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh, good to know that you can request that it be deleted. Thanks.