• ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good job! looking GREAT!
  • tsmith6569
    tsmith6569 Posts: 63
    Options
    wowmoment-1.jpg

I never thought I would get to the after pictures....but I am so glad I did!
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • catdub
    catdub Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go - you look great! Can you share a little about how you did it (exercise program, lb's and inches lost and how long it took).
  • KimDis
    KimDis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... and you look younger too, lol. Good health does great things :)

Random: Was one of your before pics from a Food & Wine Festival? The background looks famliar.
  • tsmith6569
    Options
    Thanks! And yep it was food and wine festival last october at epcot!

My approach has been so simple its sickening I stayed heavy so long! I logged everything and was brutally honest, knowing fudging or lying was only cheating me out of results. I exercise 4 times a week mostly on the treadmill but have added free weights (5 pound arm weights) and the perfect sit up I got at walmart. I don't consider it dieting...I manage my calories ..plain and simple. Usually stay at 1200 but have zig zagged with success too. Best of luck and I'm happy to help if needed!
  • tsmith6569
    Options
    Oops sorry...I forgot to add 4 1/2 months 19 pounds but I didn't take any measurements
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    I'm so impressed! You look great!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    U look amazing:glasses:
  • KimDis
    KimDis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Super sad that I recognized the design/colors from last year's F&W Festival but I did, lol.
    Great job. I may ask you more about caloric cycling as I move further along.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!