Replies

• sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And Kudos on being so strong to admit theissues! :) Press on sweet girl! :)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And Kudos on being so strong to admit the issues! :) Press on sweet girl! :)
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    thank you all!

gimme-five.gif
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Definitely an inspiration, and I love "because squats."
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Love the "highest" - "lowest" - "healthiest' photo titles. Well done not only on executing the hard physical work but on the emotional work as well.
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You look amazing!!
  • FabianRodriguez94
    FabianRodriguez94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • maddy_smiles
    maddy_smiles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Total inspiration. I also love the "because squats" :smile:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Good on you for posting this and keeping that promise to yourself. You rock!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all of your hard work. I understand the food issues all too well...best of luck with everything. :smile:
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You look FABULOUS. Congratulations on your hard work.

I'm absolutely galled that the 1200 default setting contributed to your struggles. That needs to change. 1200 is wrong for most people. Of course people who are starting out will want to do the fastest thing, and the fact that it's a default setting on here legitimizes it, seeing results reinforces it, and just, there's no reason you should have had to have gone through that. Sorry for going off, this is about your success!

You really look great.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Drop it like a SQUAT!!!! <3

You look fab girl!
  • auntyp147
    auntyp147 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    TasnimEz wrote: »
    Proof that the scale doesn't really tell you a lot about where you are on your journey, thank you for reminding me of that. You look great and a big congrats on all your amazing progress.

Ditto! Well done :)

• jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look amazing! Very inspiring especially the difference between the 2nd and 3rd pics.
    I have been slacking off this week due to stress at work but after seeing your pics I am going to do my workout :)
  • kmsoucy457
    kmsoucy457 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Really, truly spectacular.
    evedroid wrote: »
    In April 2013 I bought *the* starter book, NROL4W, and jumped into lifting. And I'm lifting since. It has done wonders to my body, and my mind too.
    Can you tell me more about this "the book" please? I'd like to get into lifting and this is the first I've heard about it.
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!