from 11stone 8lbs to 9stone 7lbs in under 4 months

Options
learkelsey
learkelsey Posts: 18 Member
I'm not sure how I'd go about adding pictured on here but u have used night intensity training to achieve my goal with each workout lasting 20 minutes and only working out twice a week :D

Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    What's 'night intensity workouts?

Well done on your loss :-)
  • learkelsey
    Options
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    What's 'night intensity workouts?

Well done on your loss :-)
    Oops I meant high intensity silly spellcheck
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 bricks and a paver, and half a boulder doing night intensity workouts too! :)
  • Sheets76
    Sheets76 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats - can you please share your high intensity workouts? Your result is amazing so I'd like to know :)
  • learkelsey
    Options
    Sheets76 wrote: »
    Congrats - can you please share your high intensity workouts? Your result is amazing so I'd like to know :)

Thankyou very much :), well I work with 1set to Failure on the weights... I have the weights as high as possible and take ten seconds to push out and in until I can't physically do anymore so about 8-12 reps.

Leg press
    Over hear press
    Abs
    Abductor
    Negative pull ups
    Crunches
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow @learkelsey great results and only working out twice a week that would fit in with my work life perfectly ☺.

They done at gym or home? And did u just do weights or cardio too x
  • learkelsey
    Options
    hnyzthms wrote: »
    Wow @learkelsey great results and only working out twice a week that would fit in with my work life perfectly ☺.

They done at gym or home? And did u just do weights or cardio too x

I work out at the gym :) I do six different weights one set to failure... When I first started I took my two dogs on some long walks... Bit no running or anything needed, cardio just makes you hungry x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!