What's your weakness when it comes to snacks?

Options
I'm such a chip/cracker person. It's so hard to stop. Love hot Cheetos. What about you guys!!?

Replies

• forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ice cream, hands down. I love ice cream. I work it into my calories at least 3 times a week.
  • noxxmod
    noxxmod Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cheese its and tortilla chips!
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Cookies.
  • katekc22
    katekc22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and candy with out a doubt.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Flour tortillas.

I know.
  • whitechina
    whitechina Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!!!
    : (
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Frosted mini wheats. I could get a double bag from SAMs and just munch till its gone. I'd never put the box down!
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, brownies and cookies :)
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness! Chocolate is high up on my list, but I also have a very hard time putting down a bag of the Sweet and Spicy Doritos.
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Bread, bread rolls, French stick..... never been to bad with chocolate etc but bread products? Esp grilled with butter and marmite or brown sauce...
  • nutty192
    nutty192 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nuts and dates. Full of nutrients, but oh so high in calories. Mfp says aprtion of dates is 2! Ha ha, I can eat a whole box, and 200g of cashews or macadamias, no problem!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, crisps (chips), nuts, or just any snacks, snacks of any kind, or food. I love food. I am as mad as a box of frogs, I know.
  • nutty192
    nutty192 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh and doughnuts, but I just do not buy them while trying tp lose weight, but I just cannot resist them.
  • cheezels83
    cheezels83 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Potatoes as in potato chips, fries, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, wedges, boiled potatoes... ok you get the picture.
    I have been trying to have them in small quantities. So far so good.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Biscuits.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a snacker, likely because I don't keep that kinda stuff in the house and I don't like most chocolate or sweets. The one thing that I always have in the house is Nutella, and I just eat it a spoon at a time. I suppose I'd also be a chips/Cheetos person if I actually bought the stuff and white cheddar popcorn. :neutral: When I'm overseas I tend to snack/eat more and the one surprising snack I've found is just dipping fresh french bread into high quality olive oil. Yumm.
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Savoury stuff. Cheese, salami, sun dried tomatoes.....stuffed olives. Bread! Love bread with any and all of those in any combination.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts and peanut butter (not together). I can literally devour an entire tub of peanut butter with nothing but a spoon.
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Breads and my %$$%&#@ sweet tooth.
  • Hollisamara
    Hollisamara Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Anything made with sugar, especially chocolate