Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Ravenclaw

Options

Replies

• azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to imbed a wiget or java script into a post or signature?
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I gotten all my 4 food colors in for the week and the strength work....it was lifting and carrying 50# bags of garden soil in and out of the car, then carrying it to the back yard. Who knew that the 8 trips I made carryng all those bags would count for something.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Week 1 (9 points)
    4 points for 4 days of drinking all my water
    5 points for 5 days of exercise (walking and stationary bike)

Week 2 (5 points)
    2 points for 2 new recipies
    3 points for 3 days of outdoor exercise (kickball and walking)

Week 3 (5 points)
    5 points for 5 days of eating at least 4 different colors. my "magic salads" have red tomatoes/bell peppers, orange carrots, green peppers/cucumbers/celery, and yellow peppers! =)

did i do that right???
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Week 1 (9 points)
    4 points for 4 days of drinking all my water
    5 points for 5 days of exercise (walking and stationary bike)

Week 2 (5 points)
    2 points for 2 new recipies
    3 points for 3 days of outdoor exercise (kickball and walking)

Week 3 (5 points)
    5 points for 5 days of eating at least 4 different colors. my "magic salads" have red tomatoes/bell peppers, orange carrots, green peppers/cucumbers/celery, and yellow peppers! =)

did i do that right???

We need a vote: For the color challenge - should it be one point for each color eaten for a total of 4 points - or should it be 1 point for each day at least 4 colors were eaten - for a possible total of 7??? Ravenclaws - what do you think?
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:

Wk 2: 69.8kg / 153.8lb
    Wk 3: 69.2kg / 152.5lb

I've lost 4 kilos now so almost at my first goal of 5 kilos! Makes me very happy! :D And I definitely needed that to keep my motivation up.

House points, well I've done the strength training, so that's 2 points? I'm not too sure about the colours, I have had 4, but I guess it depends how the voting goes. I say a point per day where we ate 4 colours :)
  • craft338
    Options
    i think it should be 1 point per day with at least 4 different colored foods for a total of 7 points for the week :)
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    i think 1 point per day of 4 food colors eaten.
    i have 7 days of 4 colors of foods and 3 strength training days
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Another week down - 8 to go!!

When you weigh in Sunday, let me know how many days you ate at least 4 different color foods and how many days you did strength training. I'm keeping track of everyone who posts something here each day. Once everyone has weighed in, I'll award the house points for the week.

And it's not too late to add your Harry Potter Challenge goal weight if you haven't done so already!

Ravenclaw came in 2nd last week! Let's make it to #1!! GO RAVENCLAW!!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I think it should be a point for the 4 colors for the day
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    ok..my number for the week: weight 198.2 (down 0.6lbs-sorry, i thought i had a pretty good week!!)
    house points-got 4 colors in all 7 days and did 3 days of strength training.
    i think i checked in daily but not absutely certain

GO RAVENCLAW!!!
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    137...sorry guys, I weighed the same.

I didn't even see the challenges, everything on here gets so cluttered. I do most of these on my own, but I'll start just from this week. 3 points for eating 4 colors a day. 3 days of strength training :)
  • craft338
    Options
    234.2 - down 1.2lbs :ohwell:

may is a horrible month for weight loss...so many parties!! i have another graduation party today!!
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Good morning fellow Ravenclaws!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been studying extra hard for my CPA exam coming up on Monday. Hope everyone had a strong, colorful week!

I'm down another 1.8 pounds to 290.2! I got in 2 strength training days and I definitely ate the spectrum of colors; so 9 more house points to my total!

We're totally gonna kick some Slytherin/Gryffindor/Hufflepuff butt!

"You're just as sane as I am."
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! Checking in at 349 this morning. Also had 2 more days of multicolored burritos!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Checking in!

I've lost another pound this week...wahoo!:bigsmile:
    I also got all my strength training in this week as well...so what's that....3 points?? Not sure about the point thing. Sad to say that I didn't get 4 colors in each day...I tried though.:ohwell:

We've been watching the Harry Potter marathon all weekend long and loving it :heart: ! I even leave it on for the dog when we leave the house:blushing: :happy:

Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!!
  • kittycatcookie
    Options
    Sorry :( Ive put on 0.2 pounds.

Starting weight - 152
    Current weight as from today - 152.2

In my defence ive started a new job and was away all this week, thought i would lose weight as i was doing about 6 hours of walking every day, but maybe ill have more success next week! x
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Weighing in .... 212.4 (No change) - reminds me that I really need to update my measurements ..... I will add house points later this morning.
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 242 lbs
    Week 1: 240 (-2)
    Week 2: 239 (-1)
    Week 3: 237 (-2)
    Total Loss: 5 lbs!

Week 1: 8 points
    Week 2: 5 points
    Week 3: ?

I did 2 days of strength training. Waiting on the word about the food colors. I'll go calculate that when we're sure.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Weighing in... 192lb- so have lost 3lb this week! Whoop whoop!!

House points: strength training - 2 sessions (I always do this though so I don't know if they count)
    food- 7, I think -7 days of eating multi-coloured meals- so 4 colours in every meal. This was a great challenge- made my diet much more varied than usual!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    HP trivia from the main thread:
    HP Posts!

DID YOU KNOW ?
    as you probably know, king’s cross station is where young wizards hop on the hogwarts express to get to school. what you might not know is that the station holds special meaning for j.k. rowling: it’s where her parents met. they were coincidentally both headed to arbroath in scotland when they met on the train. king’s cross was intentionally chosen as the gateway to hogwarts in homage to her parents.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    [on there being a ron weasley doll]
    "oh, they're scary. they are scary. to think that people are going to be playing with you."
    - rupert grint

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    draco malfoy: bet you loved that, didn't you potter. famous harry potter can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page.
    ginny weasley: leave him alone.
    draco malfoy: oh, look, potter, you got yourself a girlfriend.
    [foreshadowing !!!]
    - harry potter and the chamber of secrets