MFP helped me figure out why

CJisinShape
CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
We have such crap tv shows.

I posted earlier on a hilarious prank a scientist did to prove professors can be full of crap and no one responded.

Someone posts "guess the size of my ding dong," 24 responses.

Thank you MFP, you helped me understand the world a bit better.

Replies

• CJisinShape

I posted earlier on a hilarious prank a scientist did to prove professors can be full of crap and no one responded.

Try starting a thread entitled 'What kind of underwear is the person wearing above you?' You'll get more responses. Keep your chin up, kiddo. You'll find a winner someday.

:D:D:D
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member

You have to admit it was a catchy title! Caught my eye but maybe I am just a perv or maybe I love ding-dongs?
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    People on MFP are hungry, that's why. ;)
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Why you needed KiK.
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    It's okay, most people don't care about educational things most of the times so chances of getting nuff attention towards it are always slim. But the people who like to be aware/updated would sure appreciate what you have to say/share! Tc!
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    I'm here because someone said there was ding dongs? O_o
  • CJisinShape
    Why you needed KiK.

I don't even know what that is, but contextually it sounds like it has something to do with computers and sexual activity?
  • CJisinShape
    jaatree wrote: »
    It's okay, most people don't care about educational things most of the times so chances of getting nuff attention towards it are always slim. But the people who like to be aware/updated would sure appreciate what you have to say/share! Tc!

Thanks. The thread is called The Sokal Affair.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Actually, ALL topics can garner interest if you just change your profile picture to cleavage or lingerie. Also, flirt more.

You really want to move up, use LOTS of innuendo.

I, of course, do NOT do any of that. I do not need, nor do I seek attention or nude pictures from women unless they send them...today...sometime....But I am not into that.

Wait, who are you again? Are you new?
  • CJisinShape
    Chaelaz, maybe you can help explain to me why most of the dudes that friend me have no shirts on.... :o
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Dunno. I don't get why they stoop so low. Men like that are just seeking validation for their empty lives. Especially those around 40 and over. Losers, the lot of 'em.

The real question is, why do you keep adding them? :p
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member

Try starting a thread entitled 'What kind of underwear is the person wearing above you?' You'll get more responses. Keep your chin up, kiddo. You'll find a winner someday. [/quote]

Now there is a topic for discussion!
  • zipppee
    zipppee Posts: 223 Member
    Your thread stuck out like a sore thumb.
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    zipppee wrote: »
    Your thread stuck out like a sore thumb.

You got it? Lol :p
  • CJisinShape
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Dunno. I don't get why they stoop so low. Men like that are just seeking validation for their empty lives. Especially those around 40 and over. Losers, the lot of 'em.

The real question is, why do you keep adding them? :p

Maybe they stimulate me. Intellectually.
  • blue_eyes1978
    blue_eyes1978 Posts: 127 Member
    LOL the world is full of interesting people! Yuk on the dogs ding dong post! I wouldn't want to be the one guessing or checking. I can only handle facebook in very small doses. I have seen so many nasty post and I thought my small circle of friends was pretty "normal" I guess everyone just like to keep things a bit interesting :) I hope MFP is doing a lot of other good stuff for you though. I know I would love to see more weight coming off myself, I will continue plugging away. I found some awesome workout DVD's at lawn sales this past weekend 25 CENTS each! Some were dance arobic and a couple of P90 work outs. I am a Denise Austin kind of gal myself. I recently purchased Jillians one week Shred, ( just haven't really got into that one yet though) A momma friend from the local library loaned me her copy of Linsay Brins postnatal boot camp and I am really enjoying that. I might purchase a copy of my own from Amazon, I like it that much! Thanks for the giggles! You have a great day :)