What's your proud moment for today?

1235»

Replies

• sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    I am recovering from a long illness and have finally been able to get back to my weight loss program and exercise. Finally getting my strength back and feeling so much better.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    I officially made it to my pre-kids weight today! (granted not my pre-kids body...but i'm on my way)
  • PrincessBTits
    PrincessBTits Posts: 198
    It's a combo of last night/today:

A group of drunk girls/guys called me a fat *kitten* as I was walking to the gym last night. I wanted to not go, but I went anyways. I woke up today feeling very dejected and ready to quit. My proud moment for today is not canceling my personal trainer appt. and not giving up.
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    My proud moment for yesterday actually was that I went to swimming at the Glenwood Hot Springs with my boyfriend yesterday and I wasn't worried at all how I looked in my swimsuit. I felt good and I felt like I looked better than I have in a long time in my swimsuit.
  • Lacey9693
    Lacey9693 Posts: 35 Member
    I ran 6 miles today. I couldn't run the whole thing , but most of it. Never done that before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!