Replies

• Ryanstwin
    Ryanstwin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    jim jones is down with waist training lol
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Just no. I am sick of seeing girls wearing these and doing barely any exercise in hopes of looking like Kim Kardashian,
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    What a joke.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Ryanstwin wrote: »
    Some bodybuilders use waist trainers in addition to their weight training regiment in order to gain a certain type of aesthetic look they are trying to reach . These are men who want nicely developed upper body and a smaller waist. They also eat smaller meals amongst other things to keep their waist line slimmer than other bulkier body builders. So if you want to try it go for it. Not saying it will magically burn fat from your abdominal section but it should help with the shape. My opinion is solely based on the results I see with these guys. Hope this helps
    What? :laugh:

So that explains the corset section at bodybuilding.com..oh wait.
  • b1104
    b1104 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where Kim Kardashian came into this conversation as I never once mentioned wanting to look like her. To tell you the truth I think the whole family is kinda nuts but anyway waist training has been popular way before Kim started promoting it. Also if you had read correctly without assuming I mentioned lowering my caloric intake as well as regularly exercise with or without a waist trainer. The number one reason I asked about opinion (preferebly from a factual point of view) was because I'd struggled to lose weight due to having an implant etc. I'm not looking for a quick fix as know that isn't possible what I was hoping for was something to aid me on my way, which is why I want to weigh the pros and cons. Please don't assume every woman wants to lool like Kim Kardashian.
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I wasn't assuming you want to look like Kim Kardashian, just referencing if the type of waist trainer you were referring too was the type she wears/promotes. Because that is different than Victorian style corset/waist training; which some people tend to mix up due to the terminology.