100 reasons you know you're addicted to My Fitness Pal

Options

Replies

• timmyttt0418
    timmyttt0418 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    37. You log your food's calories before you go to the restaurant.
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    #? ...when you don't eat something because you don't feel like logging on to track it.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    SallyinIL wrote: »
    61. You begin to see the possibilities in *everything*! As in: "You know, I could actually work that in to my eating plan for the day...".

35). When you read threads where someone says there's no way "x-food" fits in people's macros. And you go ahead and add it to your diary to prove to yourself that, yes, you could make it fit and have that if you wanted.
    haha I did that with McDonalds...logged an entire day and hit maintenance and all my macros...with no salads...
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    When you look at food and then look it up to see if it's worth eating...ie cupcake from sobeys today...not worth the 260 calories...I had a bite...ick
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    34. When you know a thread is going to get nuked, but you post in it anyway
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    33. I'm just here for the gang bang.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    34. When you know a thread is going to get nuked, but you post in it anyway

^^ So much this!

32. When you read all the way to the end of the 32 page thread, even though it's already been closed.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    31. when you have, (next to the pc's and the android phone).... an ipad in your kitchen specially for MFP....to log food of course ( but secretly to not miss anything in the forums.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    59. When you go through your pantry looking for food to fit in the remaining 100 calories that you have left.

Yes!
  • glutenfreechic
    glutenfreechic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    30. When you become intensely annoyed when people miss use the words 'lose' and 'loose' solely because it's mentioned so often by other mfp users, and it never used to overly bother you before...
  • Fabulousme15
    Fabulousme15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    natboosh69 wrote: »
    90. You barely even look at Facebook anymore because you'd rather read through forums :blush:

Lol I was just telling a friend the other day I barely am on Facebook anymore I like MyFitnessPal better. :)
  • Fabulousme15
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    87. You jump into the app once you wake up after midnight. The streak must go on

Yep!
  • Fabulousme15
    Options
    SallyinIL wrote: »
    81. That you deeply respect MFP for showing you that all foods are permitted, just not in all quantities.

Nice one!
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,504 Member
    Options
    28. This is one of the most entertaining MFP Forum threads ever!
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    These are all great! I can identify with all of them, I even have my husband addicted to MFP and not because HE uses it. Every evening before getting his snack he ask ME if I have any calories left to join him!
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    27(?) When you decide to make your sandwich open-faced so you can save the calories in that second piece of bread for a treat.
  • hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Just bored
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Carol_ wrote: »
    #? ...when you don't eat something because you don't feel like logging on to track it.

@Carol_ Hahahaha, yep! Good one! It's a way of knowing you're really not that hungry. :)
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    slp51 wrote: »
    27(?) When you decide to make your sandwich open-faced so you can save the calories in that second piece of bread for a treat.

Yes! Or split a 100 calorie piece of cheese between two sandwiches to save calories haha!