True Blood Summer Weight Loss Challenge!

Options

Replies

• dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm so into this challege!!!!
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm in, great idea for a challenge!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I've never watched the show before, but count me in as well!
  • eclaire9
    eclaire9 Posts: 44
    Options
    HUGE True Blood Fan here!!! I would love to participate!!! COUNT ME IN!!!!
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    I am in. Will send you my weight tomorrow. Thanks for this
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm soo In!! I LOVE true blood!! We count down the days till it starts again in my house! WOohOO~ Great idea!!
  • linzoglesby
    linzoglesby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea. It doesn't hurt to have another thing that can help keep you motivated and nothing motivates me more than a competition. Count me in! I'll message you tomorrow!
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    LOL...me too! Do you read the books too?? The series has strayed somewhat from the books but this was the best book so far (book 4). It's all about Eric and if you weren't in love with him before, you will be after book 4!!:love:

I was wonder too if anybody else has read the books! I have, and I agree that the show is way different than the books!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    The books were fantastic!!! I've read them all and can't wait to read the new one that just came out in May! :happy: I do like that the show isn't exactly like the books and that they twist up a bit and I don't know what to expect. I would highly recommend the books though, I think I read the entire series in a matter of 2 weeks lol
  • romiga
    romiga Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    <----super syked! I am SO in!!!!
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Monday is our weigh in day anyway....so I am in....if it's not too late!!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join this challenge, even though I'm new to all of this and I've never watched True Blood. I'm always up for a challenge!!
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for a weightloss challenge to join. I don't watch True Blood but am so excited to join the challenge anyways.
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am in....I love True Blood!!!!
  • poizonivey
    poizonivey Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am so in! Love the Books, love the show! Cannot wait for season 4!
  • suniskys
    suniskys Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm in! I can't wait to see season 4. Eric is so incredibly yummy!
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I want in please!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    UPDATED GROUP LIST:

name_list_5_22v2.jpg

Please check to make sure your name is on the list!

Also, a few notes...

The deadline for joining the group will be tomorrow night. On Tuesday I will post the teams (there will be 4 or 5 teams, depending on how many more joiners we get), and also the image codes for little True Blood Weight Loss Challenge graphics, if you want to put them in your signature :)

I won't post the starting weights, b/c I don't really think it's necessary quite yet.

After the teams are posted, feel free to make a separate group thread for your team! There are lots of signed up for this challenge, and it would be easier to get to know one another and to support each other if we had smaller threads. I will still start a new main thread every week, where everyone is encouraged to post!
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Am I the only guy that likes True Blood?

Its my favorite show by far, but Game of Thrones isn't bad either. Much better than Camelot on Starz.

You can count me in, but I only plan on losing 5-10 more pounds at the mos, if that is okay.

My favorite character is Eric the Viking.
  • Jbledsoe42
    Jbledsoe42 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in!