100 reasons you know you're addicted to My Fitness Pal

Options

Replies

• NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    26. When you get excited when your macro's pie chart is spot on and looks pretty! (I suck at getting them spot on :lol: )
  • k9mom2898
    k9mom2898 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    27. I finally have an "in my face" reality check to why I have been obese for so long and makes changing my eating/moving habits so much easier!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    25. When you hit the forums in the morning, you first check out any new threads that have already gone over 2 or 3 pages, because that's where the good stuff is. ;)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    24. When dream that you are weighing yourself and your scale is giving all kinds of crazy numbers, and YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH..and you wake up in a state of distress...and you almost get out of bed to go weigh yourself in the middle of the night...

(This happened to me last night. I'm actually sick right now with some kind of infection and am a bit feverish so I'm sure that's what prompted the crazy dream...I've never had a nightmare involving my scale before, lol)
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    39. When your kids roll their eyes when you mention the words weight, calories, scale, macro, heavy lifting etc.
    Happens to me daily. I sometimes just say stuff like that to send them over the edge. :)
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Adding to #24. I dreamed that I was on the scale and the trainer was standing behind me telling me I will get to goal unless I do 8 hours of stair treadmill every day.
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    24. When dream that you are weighing yourself and your scale is giving all kinds of crazy numbers, and YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH..and you wake up in a state of distress...and you almost get out of bed to go weigh yourself in the middle of the night...

(This happened to me last night. I'm actually sick right now with some kind of infection and am a bit feverish so I'm sure that's what prompted the crazy dream...I've never had a nightmare involving my scale before, lol)

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    23. When you get angry a good thread just gets going 10 minutes before you have to leave.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    22. You are (secretly) ecstatic when at a friends house for a meal, who doesn't know you are watching your calories, tells you you are having a 400 calorie dinner of something like salmon, cous cous and veg, that you can easily count as the packaging is in sight on the worktop... :-)
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    ;)
    SallyinIL wrote: »
    40. You can't eat without having your phone within 12 inches.

even when I splurge
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    SallyinIL wrote: »
    61. You begin to see the possibilities in *everything*! As in: "You know, I could actually work that in to my eating plan for the day...".

35). When you read threads where someone says there's no way "x-food" fits in people's macros. And you go ahead and add it to your diary to prove to yourself that, yes, you could make it fit and have that if you wanted.

Yes yes.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    cazbit wrote: »
    89 you have to charge your iPhone every single day because your on mfp allllllll the time. I've started charging my phone in work to save my home elec bills

LOL, My phone beeped at me to plug it in as I read this one.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    48. You're a dog person, but you suddenly find yourself searching for and saving cat gifs
    HAHAHA got me!
  • JeraldTX
    JeraldTX Posts: 42 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You keep reading a thread called "You know you're addicted" and you keep saying, "Yup. Done that. Been there." and thinking are they spying on me or what?

Now, what was I doing? Oh yeah the pear I'm about to eat.
  • Originalgrung
    Originalgrung Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    #21 you have a diet scale at home, at work and in your car.
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    30. When you become intensely annoyed when people miss use the words 'lose' and 'loose' solely because it's mentioned so often by other mfp users, and it never used to overly bother you before...

I used this as a grammar lesson in place of the word of the day for toastmasters. Major pet peeve!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    #20 When you spot a good picture or animated gif elsewhere, you save it for later so you can use it on an MFP message board. comments.jpg
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    #whatever. When you've told someone what MFP is, how to weigh, log etc, and then you peek at her plate from the cafeteria, and want to say "THIS is why you haven't lost weight!"
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »
    85. You're reading the forums on your PC whilst logging your lunch on the phone app. Simultaneously.

Been there, done this. DAILY! ;-)
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    68. You close MFP out to be productive. Within five minutes...open tab, hit M, hit enter.

Another Been there, done that...daily!
  • hancy_caceres
    hancy_caceres Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    77. I dream with MFP... :( haha its a good thing tho.