Bloated Feeling!!

Options
So I've been doing a decent weights plan and nutrition for a while now, some days I look in the mirror and am happy of what I see, then 24hrs later I can feel bloated and not look as 'good'....anyone else get this or explain it??
I know it's a weird comment but hey that's why I'm on here :)

Replies

• matt88uk
    matt88uk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i get that mate i think its just compared to first thing on a morning your in a fasted state then when you your body is always digestion im guessing through out the day nothing to worry about :) also if your aint getting enough fibre in it can be constipation lol
  • roymbstevens
    roymbstevens Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Makes sense, I do eat enough to fibre...I think! And plenty of water.
    Just a wierd one I guess :/
    18132724 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    18132724 I have the same problem.very bloated in the evening.vvi have acid reflux but I wouldn't think that would cause it. I look like I'm 6 months pregnant at night.
  • daaaaaanielle
    daaaaaanielle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I always feel like I look at my best first thing in the morning. By the time it gets to night time, I find that I've got a bit of a belly going on. Usually it can be explained by food (in its many forms) but I also know my posture isn't as great later on at night so I'm prone to slouching a bit.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I am a person who gets very bloated, to the point where I look pregnant and I could cry. I eat very high fiber, and low fat (I'm trying to fix this). Sometimes it's food, sometimes I've become stagnant or something.
  • meexwalks
    meexwalks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I definitely get this. I find it is worst when I eat more than usual amounts of sodium.