Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• firstprimex
    firstprimex Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all, would appreciate some new friends on here.

I used this a lot about two years ago; lost 65lbs and then stopped and kept my weight stable until recently. I Just started up again about a month ago and I've lost another 15lbs and am trying to get fit. Most of the friends I had back then no longer use the app so my feed is pretty dead, and I'd love to get a few new interesting faces to travel this road with me. I also Just joined a gym for the first time in a few years and I'd love to have some friends that could encourage and help me out if I need it, there's a lot that I'm a bit apprehensive about. Also, I'm always open for a chat or giving advice if anyone who adds me ever wants or needs some.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Me me me! I am a friendly dog.
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    feel free to add me :)
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Hey! I am always looking for new friends to motivate and be motivated! I post everyday and have lost about 60lbs already! My story is on my About Me section if anyone is interested. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Kerry211168
    Kerry211168 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, looking for weight loss buddies in the UK, but anywhere is fine
  • WheezynFat
    WheezynFat Posts: 8 Member
    yes please, anyone feel free to add me
  • daftdreamer
    daftdreamer Posts: 7 Member
    I am getting back on the MFP wagon and I could always use more friends to keep me moviated... :)
  • satansangels
    satansangels Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I'm new to this need to loose 6st to have a baby plus I'm getting married could use some like minded peeps I will loose this weight 3lb first week going good
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • infallibleangel
    infallibleangel Posts: 1 Member
    add me
  • CassMom928428
    CassMom928428 Posts: 6 Member
    You guys can add me too :smiley:
  • AngelFire404
    AngelFire404 Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm just over a month into a new exercise and "healthy eating" plan.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    I need a kick in the tail, something to get me going again. Support would be greatly appreciated.
  • jacklfc88
    jacklfc88 Posts: 247 Member
    First post on here thought I'd say hi to everyone - good to join you on MFP. Been back "on it" since Jan and making progress. Happy for anyone to add me as a friend. :)
  • joek030
    joek030 Posts: 3,808 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ChristopherSwank
    ChristopherSwank Posts: 1 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I am looking for motivation.
  • gfox1966
    gfox1966 Posts: 170 Member
    More Friends means more people telling me to get off my @$$ and exercise!!!! PLEASE ADD ME.....
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Hello beautiful people! I'm always looking for more friends and motivation! And I'll always be here for support or to answer any questions I can!
  • MCJobin
    MCJobin Posts: 1 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• daniyelle_
    daniyelle_ Posts: 79 Member
    Feel free to add me people :) x