How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• withoutasaddle
    withoutasaddle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Maybe 5lbs? I only want to loose another 5-10 more and I've been takin it really slow, but I'm happy with my progress!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Machka9 wrote: »
    13 kg (29 lb) in 13 weeks.

All CI<CO.
    Lots of exercise.
    No cheating.

And that includes two mini-plateaus. One when I started ... took me 10 days before I lost anything. And a 2-week one which ended about 3 days ago.

14 kg (30.8 lb) in 14 weeks.
    Good job
  • christykae82
    christykae82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost 34.5 pounds in 32 weeks. The last 5 pounds to my goal weight have been extremely slow to come off.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    86lbs in 10 months. I have been trying to push for 2lbs/wk most of the time, but when I get tired and need a break, I pull back to .5lb/wk and exercise less. More details of what I do can be found throughout this thread here. :)
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    90lbs, 285 to 195 currently, trying to get to 185-190 gradually.
  • Expat4Life
    Expat4Life Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    23 lbs in 3 months! 42.5 left to go :)
  • ptargino
    ptargino Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    64 lbs in 4.5 months (from 262 to 198)
    Have lost another 4.5lbs since, but I'm basically in maintenance, just trying to reducing body fat %. Gonna start bulking soon :smile:
  • tomofnj
    tomofnj Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    105 lost in 13 months, but the first 3 or 4 months I barely lost any since I was only sneaking up on eating healthy. I just have a lot of jiggly belly fat I'm working to get rid of, and want a few more inches off everywhere else. So, not done but it's all good. :)

Happy days are here
  • sneaky_teaky
    sneaky_teaky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have lost 43.4 lbs since mid january (137 days with MFP, 4 1/2 months roughly) 22.8 Until my goal weight(the top bracket for a healthy BMI for my height(5'7"). Once I reach that goal I will reasses If I need to go further.)

I started out with a calorie goal of 1540, but have since dropped to 1340. In the first few months I was only tracking calories, plus drinking more water and no sodas. The next few months I started focusing on healthier calories and started exercising by playing Just Dance 2014. Last month I got a fitbit to track my exercises and keep consistent.

My motivation for weight loss is the same thing that might halt my progress or even undo it a bit. This August is when my husband and I have decided to start trying for our first child. I wanted a healthy pregnancy and we thought my weight would cause problems(according to BMI I was obese, I am just overweight now.) I do plan on talking to my doctor at my appointment in 2 weeks about my caloric needs during pregnancy-If anything just to maintain my weight but still have a healthy baby. I feel realistically I might gain more than I would like, But this whole weight loss journey hasn't been solely about me. After coming so far I don't want to just throw it all away either, so after pregnancy I plan to work on being a healthy mom and role model.
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    It took me 9 months to lose 53 lbs. And about 6 months doing a lean bulk where I gained 4 lbs.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    97lbs lost during the past 15 months. Started at 268lbs, now am 171lbs at 5'4. Very close to getting into the 160's and reaching the big century club :smiley:
  • gherring2014
    gherring2014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    52lbs....5 months
  • Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    46lbs lost to date started the second of january 2015
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    19 pounds. I started February 2nd. I aimed to lose 6 more but I've upped my calories, slowed my goal to .5 lbs lost per week, and I've been bumping along between 130 and 132 for weeks.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    70 pounds, just shy of two years. Hoping to be "done" at the two year mark (10 more pounds).
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm at 17 pounds lost in 20 weeks, and I'm happy as a clam so far. Some go fast, some go slow. It all depends on you and what works. But, if you work the calories and are honest, it does work :)
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    eileensofianmushinfine Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    in 18 months I have lost 45 pounds. I only started MFP in late December/early January
  • katieross1508
    katieross1508 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    11 weeks down 20 pounds. Feels great only 30 more to go!!
    Congratulations to all !! We are all rockstars!!!!!
  • MistyBlue9
    MistyBlue9 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Officially 5.4 lbs in 11 months but at one point i did lose 21 lbs then put some back on again. Not too bothered if my weight loss is slow, this is a lifestyle change for me so i'll be doing it forever :)
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have lost 27 lbs since Jan 4th. I work out 5 days a week, started 15 minutes and am up to 50 minutes. I am logging all my food and it's working well with me. I have 20-25 lbs I would like to still loose, and tone up a lot in the belly area. It's not really skinny I am looking for, it's no fat tummy and look healthy and fit. Whenever I get there I will say hallalulia and start maintaining. Just don't stop trying, sometimes we try harder some days than others and that's ok. Just keep tracking and don't really give yourself a time limit. Most of the weight came off the first two months, then it's been slow and steady the rest of the time. small habits can equal out to big changes in your life.