1 whole boiled egg
    2 egg whites
    Whole wheat toast with 1 tablespoon of PB
    One cup almond milk

Yummm.
  • Toadstool_
    Toadstool_ Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    A banana, half a peach, some cherries and blueberries. I guess that's my sugar blown for the day...oops! But I enjoyed it :)
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    A raisin and cinnamon bagel with 25g of almond butter.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Blueberry buttermilk pancakes with banana
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    skipping breakfast today for brunch after workout at Patrizio's (Italian)
  • Somebunnyfit
    Somebunnyfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I fast in the morning and eat after I workout. Lately I haven't because I have been waking up STARVING! So today I had a bit of puffed kamut cereal, with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 2 full sheets of chocolate graham crackers :D
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with skim milk and turkey bacon for me. :)
  • 2chubbynow
    2chubbynow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of Cheerios with almond milk
  • MsJoisey
    MsJoisey Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Asparagus and mushroom omelette. (1 egg + 2 egg whites) , reduced fat cheddar cheese
    Blueberries
    Coffee
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Todays breakfast was 100 gr of oat cooked in vegetable stock (not much of a sweet tooth here), chucked in there towards the end 4 eggs, spinach and chopped onions along with a squirt of harissa.
  • nwhite16
    nwhite16 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Porridge made with semi skim milk and topped with a banana, raisins & sunflower & pumpkin seeds
  • hlpnhounds
    hlpnhounds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast at home includes whatever grains I have leftover in the fridge (normally a combo of rice and quinoa), in the pan with a little ghee, some mixed greens (if kale, spinach or chard then in the pan but if just baby mixed greens then in a bowl) 2 farm fresh eggs sunny side up but with well done yolks. All in a bowl with a sprinkle of parmesan r or asiago and a couple of tomato slices. Mmmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it !
  • coryrood
    coryrood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    We had the nutty Banana French Toast that was on the blog a few days ago. It was delicious but lacking in protein imo.
  • Nati_Jean
    Nati_Jean Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    First breakfast was a protein shake -- 1 scoop whey isolate, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 banana, 1/4 cup oats, pinch of cinnamon.

Second breakfast was a slice of french toast (from my homemade sourdough), 1 T maple syrup, coffee and 1/4 cup milk
  • KayNowayJose
    KayNowayJose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today I had blueberries and beef jerky. I normally have some sort of mix of the same items: blueberries, beef jerky, eggs, bacon, and bananas. If I am working a long day where I go into work before 9, and I know I won't get to eat until 3, I get a Bagel Belt no cheese from Tim hortons. I'm not much of a mix things up person.
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    2chubbynow wrote: »
    A big bowl of Cheerios with almond milk

That sounds good.
  • Sabretooth333
    Sabretooth333 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    100g Oats, 1 Tablespoon of Crunchy Peanut Butter, half a scoop of protein powder, and an apple/banana chopped and mixed in.
  • Toadstool_
    Toadstool_ Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    2 poached eggs on museli bread for me