What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Carpercia
    Carpercia Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    tlharin wrote: »
    Pan fried basil polenta wedges (leftover from dinner) over radish leaf pesto, roasted radishes, smoked paprika roasted chickpeas, a few dabs of cream cheese. Must use up random leftovers and veggies before weekend trip!

:) yum!

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Broccoli and cheddar quiche; tomato slices; and raw asparagus.

Mmm that quiche! I love quiche. Wish they didn't have so many calories.
  • Originalgrung
    Originalgrung Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    7dsxo11avm79.jpg
    Eggs, turkey, zukini, onion, green bell pepper, jalapeño, mushrooms, avocado, Sriracha, and whole wheat bread for scooping!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Grilled chicken and wild rice w/broccoli; tomato and avocado salad, french bread w/apricot jam, and fresh bluberries.

dgrrc59fcj78.jpg
  • swift13b
    swift13b Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    SkinnyTaste Quinoa and Kale/Spinach patties with cauliflower and some tomato sauce that vaguely resembles Australia. They don't look like much in the photo but I'm excited to have the leftovers for lunch this week!

edlgvati8eqp.jpg
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    3 minute breakfast.

gv8mi657ezre.jpg
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Yummy sick time paleo breakfast. Small glass of OJ, 4 eggs, bacon, peppers, spring onion, and topped with basil fresh from my garden. :blush:

n7c9ib2xl9qa.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Chicken sandwich on toasted Ezekiel Sesame bread with sweet potato (as the condiment), tomato, onion, mushrooms, romaine lettuce, and a slice of Havarti cheese; red bell pepper sticks; raw asparagus; and tomato slices seasoned with garlic salt and black pepper.

i2yk344c3rds.jpg
  • aprilflower18232
    aprilflower18232 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger, orange pepper, red beets and an egg
    gze5cgye3d81.jpg
  • catbirdly
    catbirdly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    jft5jk2mtwsw.jpg
    Veggies and chicken sausage.
  • Swiftlet66
    Options
    Vietnamese bun rieu. Tomato and crab noodle soup!
    o99vtesko3dk.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    On vacation in Colorado Springs, @ Phantom Canyon Brewing Company. Buffalo flat iron steak, grilled asparagus and sautéed green beans with beer sampler. Lemon Basil Goat Cheese Cheesecake with almond cookie crust.

535vfox1on7i.jpg
    qujl7zllxcfs.jpg
  • TrueQuest
    TrueQuest Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    rx7zawtvofut.jpg

Tuna patties with spinach. Just 235 calories
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    On vacation in Colorado Springs, @ Phantom Canyon Brewing Company. Buffalo flat iron steak, grilled asparagus and sautéed green beans with beer sampler. Lemon Basil Goat Cheese Cheesecake with almond cookie crust.

Those both look.... wow.... I want.

• Swiftlet66
    Options
    Zucchini green onion and chicken pancake that I failed to flip in one piece. :( Side of mangoes and nectarines.

03qyfthwiez1.jpg
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    3672nd90yzhr.jpg
    Egg, avocado and chicken with balsamic and spicy mustard.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hot and sour noodle soup, beef satay noodles, deep fried squid with Japanese mayo and bonito flakes, deep fried taro buns with condensed milk, deep fried fish with veggies and rice and wintermelon milk tea.
    Organic Avalon milk soft serve ice cream.
    hwpg1iuc0rvm.jpg
    5l6p6rfbu4wt.jpg
    ktv2w1pg3ygs.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Turkey sandwich on Ezekial break with mixed greens, tomato, mushrooms, onion, provolone, and mustard; tortilla chips and a nectarine.

bxseuyq2ov9n.jpg

My attempt at a yogurt parfait. No pretty, but really yummy. Layers...oats mixed with applesauce, plain greek yogurt, crushed and whole bluberries, honey, and pumpkin seed granola.

tfk57ep8a7k7.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Turkey sandwich on Ezekial break with mixed greens, tomato, mushrooms, onion, provolone, and mustard; tortilla chips and a nectarine.

bxseuyq2ov9n.jpg

My attempt at a yogurt parfait. Not pretty, but really yummy. Layers...oats mixed with applesauce, plain greek yogurt, crushed and whole bluberries, honey, and pumpkin seed granola.

tfk57ep8a7k7.jpg
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ground turkey/chicken lettuce wrap with a side of beans
    t7k9zptwuwng.jpg