True Blood Summer Weight Loss Challenge!

Options

Replies

• Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Am I the only guy that likes True Blood?

Its my favorite show by far, but Game of Thrones isn't bad either. Much better than Camelot on Starz.

You can count me in, but I only plan on losing 5-10 more pounds at the mos, if that is okay.

My favorite character is Eric the Viking.

My husband only watches it because I do, although I know it's the nudity that keeps him watching ;)
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    I am in also. Started watching the series on HBO. Then got into her. Have read all her series.
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    iamthepreston - My husband watches too. And it's ok that you only have 5-10lbs to go! There are others in here that have similar goals, so it's all good! :)
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You may or may not be the only male we have Preston....but represent! LOL

I love Game of Thrones & I brought the books and read ahead because I had to know...the series does an amazing job of following the books.

I like Eric also.........and of course Bill-when he's acting "normal".
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    I found this cool site. It has a ton of graphics and stuff. http://truebloodguide.com/cast-character-bios/

I am definitely a Sookie. I am a hopeless romantic. Sometimes I think I like falling in love more than actually being in love. I also believe that I have just one soul mate that will fall into my life and complete me. (I know Gag! LOL!)
  • alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    Options
    I AM IN!!!!!! SEE U AT WEIGH IN
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the 1st book for Game of Thrones but I am waiting for season 1 to end before I read.
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Can someone send me a private message and tell me how to keep up with threads. I always seem to lose them.
  • Jwls23
    Jwls23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! Can't wait to hear Bill say Sookie in his super dramatic voice. haha
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i am in love true blood!
  • dhammond5
    dhammond5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a die hard trubie, so I am in!
  • heart_explodes
    heart_explodes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? Am in Australia and not good with time zones!
    I'd love to take part! :)
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Where do I post my starting weight? Do I just log it into my wall or is there some other place I am susposed to log it?
  • unaffected
    Options
    Where do I post my starting weight? Do I just log it into my wall or is there some other place I am susposed to log it?

Please send me a private message sometime today with your weight.
  • maki040403
    maki040403 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Need a challange !!!
  • unaffected
    Options
    REMINDER:

• If you have recently joined the challenge, FRIEND ME!
    • Please send me a private message sometime TODAY with your starting weight. If I don't get your weight today, you will not be assigned to a team :/
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Love True Blood.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Am I the only guy that likes True Blood?

Its my favorite show by far, but Game of Thrones isn't bad either. Much better than Camelot on Starz.

You can count me in, but I only plan on losing 5-10 more pounds at the mos, if that is okay.

My favorite character is Eric the Viking.

My boyfriend looks forward to it just as much as I do. He was upset when I decided I wanted to see if I liked the books because he didn't want me to give him spoilers. I tried the books and hoenstly I didn't get past the first one.
  • 4mybaby33
    4mybaby33 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am in for sure!! I absolutley love True Blood!!!! :tongue:
  • SHIRLEYW02
    SHIRLEYW02 Posts: 23
    Options
    COUNT ME IN ! THIS BE GREAT FOR MY 2ND GOLD OF LOSING 25 PDS. SHIRLEY:happy: