P90x3 challenge group!!

Options

Replies

• karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I'm sorry to keep posting here.. But are anyone of who are doing the program .. Explain to me or maybe wouldn't mind creating a group .. I have a few people I would like to add.. .
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I'm sorry to keep posting here.. But are anyone of who are doing the program .. Explain to me or maybe wouldn't mind creating a group .. I have a few people I would like to add.. .

Iv tried to create a group but it seems no one has added themselves. There was about 150 people but only 14 added.
  • karibeargirl
    Options

Iv tried to create a group but it seems no one has added themselves. There was about 150 people but only 14 added.

What's the thread? So I can copy and paste?
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I am in the last 2 weeks of my second round of P90X3 and I love it !
    Without it I am sure I would not have had the strength to complete a 10 km long, 24 obstacle mud race a couple of weeks ago !
    I am going to complete round 2, then move onto some more focused strength training and running more...but will definitely be back to P90X3 again !
  • cgmartin
    cgmartin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Starting a 2nd round of P90X3 today. Feel free to friend me
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    Today was day 1 of X3- Accelerator!
    I completely modified the entire 30 minutes this morning. I don't think I was mentally prepared .. But it's ok.. Modifying is not bad at all! Tomorrow .. I will work hard mentally :)!
    Don't forget measurements and before and after photos along the way!! So important !
    Let's Do This!!
  • tgkirn
    tgkirn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the second block first week. Hoping I can help you all just starting. If you have any questions let me know and feel free to friend me! Good luck and just keep pushing play!!!
  • cgmartin
    Options
    The first week I could barely make it through each exercise, even with modifications. By the end of the program I was doing a whole lot more, but there are some exercises that are still killer (talking about you, crawly plyo push-ups). Pull ups are also still really rough for me. I can do about 2-4 before I burn out and have to get an assist to finish the reps.

This next time around I want to push it longer with fewer modifications.
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    cgmartin wrote: »
    The first week I could barely make it through each exercise, even with modifications. By the end of the program I was doing a whole lot more, but there are some exercises that are still killer (talking about you, crawly plyo push-ups). Pull ups are also still really rough for me. I can do about 2-4 before I burn out and have to get an assist to finish the reps.

This next time around I want to push it longer with fewer modifications.

You Got this!!!
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    Day 2- Warrior
  • Txsrunr
    Txsrunr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I'm looking to start a 1st round of P90X3. Where can I navigate to join your challenge group? A little outside motivation would be great. Thank you
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me. Once i get home that is and aftwr dinner lol. Just about to pick lil one up and do 35 min walk home
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Day i manage 30 mins. Hot sweat mess
  • JTB51
    JTB51 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete. So far doubles of X3 going well.
  • cgmartin
    Options
    Had a strong Agility X day 2. Big respect to those doing doubles, holy wow. Maybe next round.
  • karibeargirl
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Good Morning fellow X3 peeps!
    Day 3 done today. I must say.. I'm not a huge yoga fan.. It's the lack of patience I have.. However.. I'm so glad for it this morning.. I was quite sore after yesterday's workout!
    How's everyone doing?!
  • crucibleofwill
    crucibleofwill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! Feel free to add me. This will be my second round-lost 35 lbs in my first round!
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    I'm starting today! Feel free to add me. This will be my second round-lost 35 lbs in my first round!

Awesome!!! Just requested
  • JTB51
    Options

Request sent
  • JTB51
    Options
    cgmartin wrote: »
    Had a strong Agility X day 2. Big respect to those doing doubles, holy wow. Maybe next round.

His morning my legs feel like jello