Female friends with open diaries wanted!

Options
I'm looking for female friends with open diaries to share meal and food ideas with. Would prefer friends who avoid highly processed and take out/drive through foods and prefer to cook meals at home.

Thanks!

Replies

• dsrabinovich
    dsrabinovich Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How do i see open diaries?
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I cook/eat at home 98% of the time and have an open diary.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me. I do sometimes have restaurant food and sometimes processed if im in a food cooking slump. But I am trying my best!

To see a friends diary you can select your friend then select view diary then scroll through the days with the arrow keys. Or wgen they complete for tge day if tgeir diary is open you can view it that way when you select view diary. If its closed or private you cann9t see.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    you can add me!! open diary, and cook the majority of food at home :)
  • snowiebuggie
    snowiebuggie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well I love to cook all my food I do how ever eat out once or twice a month
    :)
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Sweepypie
    Sweepypie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I don't cook but my husband does all the cooking and he is not a bad cook! We very seldom eat out or take away! I can't cook now as I am disabled! :)
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, even if I eat out I try to keep it healthy and log everyday. I do have weird eating habits though lol
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :)
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I'm like 80/20 on cooking vs eating out. Diary is open.
  • Sweepypie
    Sweepypie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sweepypie wrote: »
    You can add me! I don't cook but my husband does all the cooking and he is not a bad cook! We very seldom eat out or take away! I can't cook now as I am disabled! :)

My diary is open to :)
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I sometimes eat processed foods but don't eat out frequently. Well, I am today...but...ya know. :)
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    me :)
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I try to limit processed food but, I am not making my own cream of mushroom or chicken. I still cook a majority of my meals at home. Eat out about 1 time every 2 weeks or less.
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! My diary is open :)
  • daniyelle_
    daniyelle_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add me! My diary is open :)
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Open diary...add me if you want! Excuse the last couple of days though, had some birthday shenanigans
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi. You sound like me. Whole foods only. No packages of processed foods and nothing artificial. I will open diary if you add me.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I am female. I do cook at home but I also eat pizza, junk food and fast food. So no avoiding processed foods here. Just use some sense in how much of it I enjoy. I don't keep friends if they don't log consistently or of they habitually go over or are dangerously far below their goals they will hear about it. I do accept most friend requests and log daily.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    Cook from scratch 99% of the time
    Eat everything but add no salt or sugar to my recipes.