70+ pounds gone

Options
anna_b85
anna_b85 Posts: 8 Member
8 years and 33 kgs/73 pounds between photos. My weight loss has been slow but steady (and I've been through two pregnancies) but I've managed to keep the weight off.

I lift weights and eat healthy...but I do have chocolate and fast food once in a while, I believe everything is good in moderation :)

I have about 10 more kgs to go, but I'm not focusing that much on the scale anymore, I just want to become fitter and stronger :)

n8gqw1dopq94.jpg

Replies

• Funship
    Funship Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing- well done! Keep up the good work :)
  • thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    congrats! what a super accomplishment! you look awesome!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    HOLY MACKEREL!!!! congrats!!
  • anna_b85
    anna_b85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I feel sooo much better after I lost all this weight :)
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Can I ask how often do you lift and how long are your sessions? Also, do you do any cardio or not so much? I'm wondering because I switched to lifting as a primary work out rather than cardio and I am hoping to see results like yours! Thank you
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! You look amazing!
  • annaberglind
    annaberglind Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Can I ask how often do you lift and how long are your sessions? Also, do you do any cardio or not so much? I'm wondering because I switched to lifting as a primary work out rather than cardio and I am hoping to see results like yours! Thank you

Thanks! :) I lift 4 times a week for about 45-50 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of cardio. Once a week I do about 50 minutes of cardio (usually spinning class). I love lifting...cardio, not so much :P

(I am the OP, apparently I have two accounts :o )

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congrats!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • annaberglind
    annaberglind Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!