Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• eharrington0821
    eharrington0821 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new and I'd like friends to keep me motivated on my journey and help me figure out this website.
  • williecampos
    williecampos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Aloha! :)
  • smboitnott87
    smboitnott87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) Feel free to add me.. I just started my journey a few days ago and could use some new health/fitness buddies!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 40+ more pounds and would love more motivational friends on MFP! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Kman4evah
    Kman4evah Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Now that I've finally figured out what my goal is, I'd like some friends to keep me on track!
  • missplaymate618
    missplaymate618 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and friends! Send a request :)
  • Kieranova94
    Kieranova94 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i'm happy for people to add me, 100 days on Saturday :smiley:
  • dPeace2015
    dPeace2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
  • dPeace2015
    Options
    Yes , an add would be awesome , looking for new forms of motivation
  • dPeace2015
    Options
    i'm happy for people to add me, 100 days on Saturday :smiley:

Great job !!
  • Nitamonster
    Nitamonster Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need new friends!!
  • stevbrenda
    stevbrenda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm new to this, but I'm excited about getting the weight off and being more healthy.
  • Physiobody
    Physiobody Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Always looking for more friends to engage with some good discussion and help each other reach our goals!
  • itsmyla11
    itsmyla11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This lifestyle change is not the easiest I've been up and down with my weight for the last 2 years I am beyond ready to knock off my remaining excess weight. I'm hoping to find some new people on here that are active in this lifestyle. So we can uplift, empower, encourage and inspire each other with our journey's!

• krysannboggs
    krysannboggs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ Always looking for more MFP and Fitbit buddies.

I log in every day. I'm a certified fitness trainer, food nutrition student, always willing to offer encouragement and support :)
  • Hippie2123
    Hippie2123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new to fitness pal and feeling alone with my journey.I'm looking for motivational friends :#
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Looking for people that have the same goals as me. I'm trying to lose 10-20 lbs. My diary is open and my daily food goal is around 1700 calories since i'm doing the 0.5lb/week choice. add me if this is like you!
  • byusuri
    byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options
    Looking for people that have the same goals as me. I'm trying to lose 10-20 lbs. My diary is open and my daily food goal is around 1700 calories since i'm doing the 0.5lb/week choice. add me if this is like you!

I'm at 1760. Don't quite hit it that often. But, I'd love to see how you do it. I'm trying to lose 15 lbs myself. Focus is more on building muscle right now since I can't hit my caloric goal.
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm an active member (410 day streak!)
  • colusa1489
    colusa1489 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but am looking to help both myself and others reach their goals through accountability groups. Feel free to add me