Feeling stuck

Options
So has anyone heard of Sophie Gray or Way of Gray. I'm thinking about buying the program because after I've dropped my first 20 lbs I've now got off track and need a push. What do you think?

Replies

• JakeBrownVB
    JakeBrownVB Posts: 399 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sophie Gray is your typical hippie nutrition nut that panders to woman's often misinformed views on losing weight. Rambling on about clean eating and making out like losing weight is more than simple energy balance when it really is not. Her workout programs are also laughable, talking about 'sculpting' in unrealistic times frames and doing it not only on a cut but not even using a proper stimulus of weights. (Sorry, don't care who you are, you are not getting toned on body weight squats and knee pushups lel)

Stay away, the misinformation this chick is spreading along with at least a thousand other nut job gurus who are exactly the same is real.

Probs not what you want to hear but it really rustles my jimmies as you can probably tell haha :smiley:
  • RacheLoko
    RacheLoko Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sophie Gray is your typical hippie nutrition nut that panders to woman's often misinformed views on losing weight. Rambling on about clean eating and making out like losing weight is more than simple energy balance when it really is not. Her workout programs are also laughable, talking about 'sculpting' in unrealistic times frames and doing it not only on a cut but not even using a proper stimulus of weights. (Sorry, don't care who you are, you are not getting toned on body weight squats and knee pushups lel)

Stay away, the misinformation this chick is spreading along with at least a thousand other nut job gurus who are exactly the same is real.

Probs not what you want to hear but it really rustles my jimmies as you can probably tell haha :smiley:

Ugh it is a tad upsetting to hear but that kind of is what I was expecting. Probably shouldn't waste my money then. Thanks
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about her or her program but sure, give it a try. Just don't get soaked for a lot of money to read, learn and practice stuff that you can get for free on many other sites. I like her ideas around clean eating and positive energy, etc. I practice all of that myself.
  • RacheLoko
    RacheLoko Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about her or her program but sure, give it a try. Just don't get soaked for a lot of money to read, learn and practice stuff that you can get for free on many other sites. I like her ideas around clean eating and positive energy, etc. I practice all of that myself.

Yeah I mean it's only $37 so it's not like a big amount and I just wanted to see if it was worth it. And oh good! I'm hoping she will give me the push I need
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Never heard of her or it but I wouldn't waste my $$$.

Read this instead:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options

how do you know?