Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• colusa1489
    colusa1489 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but am looking to help both myself and others reach their goals through accountability groups. Feel free to add me
  • teamloverspam
    teamloverspam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

I don't know how to ads anybody. I'm new to this and would love friends to help me stay motivated.
  • teamloverspam
    teamloverspam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't know how....only been using this app for 4 days :/ help?
  • claudia_vasquez
    claudia_vasquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me
  • tacastan
    tacastan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • Deatsy
    Deatsy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Always up for motivational friends
  • Nerdyguy
    Nerdyguy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    New (today in fact) .. Always open to meeting new people
  • kelseeg93
    kelseeg93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love some great supporters to help me as I start over once again. With graduation coming up in less than a month, I wanna go out there to face the world looking and feeling great
  • bzymommy5boyz
    bzymommy5boyz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too!
  • codypmoore12
    codypmoore12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
  • phtevenck
    phtevenck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Thought after all the time I've been using MFP I should say hi. My name's Steve, I live in Manchester England. I've been doing Lighter Life since Boxing day last year (yes, I started an extreme diet during Christmas!) I've lost 5 1/2 stone so far and I feel fantastic. I've got about 2 1/2 stone to go. It's not been easy at all, but my head is in a much better place where food is concerned. I'm happy to help and challenge others to be motivated for weight loss. Or as I've been taught to say now, for "letting weight go". Because this time I'm not finding it ever again.
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I love building a great support team so always looking for new friend. i'm active daily, feel free to add me!
  • farlicious
    farlicious Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I want more friends!! Add me :smile:
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • AlinaRose17
    AlinaRose17 Posts: 92 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Long time MFP user and one of the resident trainers and gym rats!
  • Tezzi_B
    Tezzi_B Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don't know how....only been using this app for 4 days :/ help?

Hey!! Its pretty easy to add people, if you're on a mobile app just click on the name of the person you want to add and a little icon will appear on the right hand side of a person with a + sign... or on the desktop version just click on a name and the new page will have a "add as friend" button
  • byusuri
    byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options
    Anyone in So Cal?
  • kdavisson333
    kdavisson333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    whats up, trying to gain here
  • jamuse14
    jamuse14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julie! Looking for more friends... need all the motivation and tips I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • sasy_pumpkin
    sasy_pumpkin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends who can help me on my journey to being healthy and happy! :smiley: hope I can do the same for you. Add me!