Spicy brown mustard

I never liked yellow mustard so I figured I wouldn't care for any other type of mustard but I recently tried spicy brown mustard and I found out I love it!!!! I put it in everything now; sandwiches, mixed with tuna, etc!

What do you guys like to eat it with or on?

Replies

• Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    whats that?

same as French mustard?
  • glfernandes828
    glfernandes828 Posts: 101 Member
    Sydking wrote: »
    whats that?

same as French mustard?

Not sure but here's a pic
    6ytvu0so9vqv.jpg
  • itsmethao
    itsmethao Posts: 39 Member
    I love it in my twisted tuna salad, no mayo, 2% cottage cheese and celery!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    edited May 2015
    YUmmm, yeah. Welcome to pleasure. Spicy mustard is an awesome condiment. (Never use mayo again). I drown stuff in spicy mustard; very low cal. And have you tried hot sauces? Because...come on, they are fantastic.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    I only use yellow mustard for hot dogs. I love spicy brown mustard, horseradish mustard, whole grain mustard, ... about the only mustard I've tried and didn't care for was dijon.
  • glfernandes828
    itsmethao wrote: »
    I love it in my twisted tuna salad, no mayo, 2% cottage cheese and celery!

Yum!! I'll have to try that!
  • glfernandes828
    YUmmm, yeah. Welcome to pleasure. Spicy mustard is an awesome condiment. (Never use mayo again). I drown stuff in spicy mustard; very low cal. And have you tried hot sauces? Because...come on, they are fantastic.

I loveee hot sauces!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I never liked yellow mustard so I figured I wouldn't care for any other type of mustard but I recently tried spicy brown mustard and I found out I love it!!!! I put it in everything now; sandwiches, mixed with tuna, etc!

What do you guys like to eat it with or on?

I even cook with it sometimes.
  • glfernandes828
    I only use yellow mustard for hot dogs. I love spicy brown mustard, horseradish mustard, whole grain mustard, ... about the only mustard I've tried and didn't care for was dijon.

What is Dijon mustard like? People used to tell me it's the same as brown mustard :/ and I also LOVE honey mustard
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    I mix it with a little bit of mayo or sour cream to make it creamy and use it on sandwiches. Can't live without my spicy mustard
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    It's great. I add a couple drops of sriracha sauce to give it a real kick.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Love all kinds of Mustard !!
    zz7virll6aa5.jpg
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    We have at least 10 kinds of mustard ranging from the spicy brown to Dijon to yellow to even cranberry mustard. It's a great low calorie condiment!
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member

What is Dijon mustard like? People used to tell me it's the same as brown mustard :/ and I also LOVE honey mustard

Dijon is closer to brown mustard than yellow but it has more vinegar.
  • glfernandes828

mochapygmy wrote: »

Dijon is closer to brown mustard than yellow but it has more vinegar.

Ohh okay thanks!