What's the most you've eaten in one day?

Options
Today my boyfriend (Now fiance!) left for his job interstate. He'll be gone for a long time, and after his flight, I felt so... sad.

I ate my God damn feelings.
I'm not even talking like, one chocolate. I'm talking...

One bar of caramel chocolate,
Three Krispy Kreme donuts,
One Maxibon ice-cream (Peanut Butter...Bets thing I've ever eaten to be honest!)
One M&M cookie from Subway.

And then I was like. Hey! Dinner time.
I never eat take-away. Last time I ate Maccas or Pizza was at least two year ago. So after everything I was like, *kitten* it.
One large box of KFC chips, extra salt. (I actually hate salt.)
One small box of KFC Popcorn Chicken.

And that didn't even end there.
Dessert?

One bar of plain Cadbury chocolate.
Another bar of Cadbury Marvelous Creations.

Before this, I had a brunch of home made bean and jelapeno mix.

I feel like crap, but...yeah. I have a problem with emotional eating.

Anyway. So that was probably the most I have ever eaten on one day.
Tell me about yours. What's the most you've ever eaten in one day?

TL;DR; What's the most you've ever eaten in one day?

Replies

• Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm sorry you're upset about your boyfriend leaving, it sucks when someone close to you will be separated from you for a long time.

Mine:
    1. Most of a small cookie cake
    2. Pack of cookie dough poptarts
    3. Three buttermilk biscuits
    4. Chocolate milkshake
    5. Maple cinnamon bagel
    6. Pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream
    7. Think Thin bar
    8. Two Cliff bars
    9. Some of a chocolate babka
    10. Some Nutella
    11. Chicken fingers
    12. Fries

That was an....interesting day. Lol.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I've planned an ultimate cheat day (celebrating the end of my cut) for September which will probably be the most I'll ever have eaten...

Starting off with an epic leg day

Breakfast - Cheeky Nandos
    Lunch - Jimmy Chungs
    Dinner - Dominoes
    Late Night - Cookie monsters burger

I think I may die...
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    alyhuggan wrote: »
    I've planned an ultimate cheat day (celebrating the end of my cut) for September which will probably be the most I'll ever have eaten...

Lunch - Jimmy Chungs
    Dinner - Dominoes

I think I may die...

What is cookie monsters burger?
  • vicleah
    vicleah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options

Lunch - Jimmy Chungs
    Dinner - Dominoes

I think I may die...

It's the food that will be the end of me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCfrylhQFVA
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I had been eating poorly and decided to just chart one day...it was almost 5,000 cals that particular day. Lots of fattening foods. Horrible, loaded with sodium, etc. Never again.
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options

Lunch - Jimmy Chungs
    Dinner - Dominoes

I think I may die...

ooh get in
  • RedDiamond37
    RedDiamond37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've eaten like 6k calories on an emotional binge day.. it was terrible like 6 liters or mountain dew, 12 doughnuts, mcdonalds breakfast meal, mcdonalds for dinner, ice cream.. yikes.. Thank god those days are over.
  • heymayer
    heymayer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    3 years ago I started my diet and did great for a couple months. Then I went to a Purdue football game and went bar hopping before hand, then tailgating. At Purdue we open bars at 6am. The game was a night game. By 11pm when the game was over and I survived the day and crashed at my hotel room...I had consumed just under 7,000 calories between food and alcohol. I had a rough Sunday, and it took me a good week to "rebound" from my awful, horrible, no good very bad day.

And then it ultimately wasn't even worth it because Purdue lost.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    The most I've eaten in the past year or so would be the weekend of May 9 (check out my diary for that awesomeness). A little over 5000 calories each day. I honestly held back and could've eaten more - I didn't feel sick at all. It was right after finishing a cut, so my body was accepting any and all food I gave it. I've definitely eaten more than that in the past, but that was before I started tracking and I doubt I could remember everything I ate. That weekend was actually planned that way, and it was epic and awesome.

I can put some food away, that's for sure. I can out-eat my husband any day of the week. I could eat what you listed in the course of an hour or so.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    10k. not even kidding. i counted as best as i could remember, after the fact. so it might be more.
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have also eaten upwards of 10,000 calories in a day, multiple times. Emotional and busy days get me the worst because I'm not focused on what it is going in my mouth. I have a hard time feeling satisfied with food because I feel like I need a solid full feeling to be done. I have learned that is not true and eating more filling foods like fats and vegetables give me the nourished feeling without the bloated I just binged on an entire pizza from papa johns feeling.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

Lunch - Jimmy Chungs
    Dinner - Dominoes

I think I may die...

Oh my.... So many possibilities making those yourself....
  • cassandralepandaa
    cassandralepandaa Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Lunch - Jimmy Chungs
    Dinner - Dominoes

I think I may die...

Ohmygod, that looks <333
  • cassandralepandaa
    Options
    I've eaten like 6k calories on an emotional binge day.. it was terrible like 6 liters or mountain dew, 12 doughnuts, mcdonalds breakfast meal, mcdonalds for dinner, ice cream.. yikes.. Thank god those days are over.

How did you break from the cycle?
  • cassandralepandaa
    Options
    I have never logged a full-on food fest. I stop keeping track at some point. I seem to move into a IDGAS mode when I do that.

Ahhh, me everytime.
  • cassandralepandaa
    Options
    The most I've eaten in the past year or so would be the weekend of May 9 (check out my diary for that awesomeness). A little over 5000 calories each day. I honestly held back and could've eaten more - I didn't feel sick at all. It was right after finishing a cut, so my body was accepting any and all food I gave it. I've definitely eaten more than that in the past, but that was before I started tracking and I doubt I could remember everything I ate. That weekend was actually planned that way, and it was epic and awesome.

I can put some food away, that's for sure. I can out-eat my husband any day of the week. I could eat what you listed in the course of an hour or so.

Dayum girl!

My boyfriend is Italian and I remember spending Christmas with him and his massive family. I reckon I ate more than him that day, ans to top it off, I polished mine and his parmie for dinner after!
  • cassandralepandaa
    Options
    10k. not even kidding. i counted as best as i could remember, after the fact. so it might be more.

Wow! What did you eat, if you can remember?