Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    @caracrawford1 OH MY GOD you have given me hope. That is so inspirational! <3
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Oh who am i kidding these are all incredible.

@scaryg53 You are a beast! Keep lifting those muscles look awesome!
  • Maia_78
    Maia_78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    90 days on my journey and lost 8kg so far and 6 inches off my waist.. anypbh6qs82w.jpg
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    aumkn5vuy8sl.jpg

Way to go! My mom needs to see this! Her doctor sort of implied that at her age (she's 62), she can't really lose weight anymore and she should just focus on not gaining. This ignited the feisty little fighter inside her, and she's on a mission to prove that women over 60 CAN lose weight! She's down 13 pounds so far and keeps going strong. She'd be so encouraged to see your success. :smile:

• drzoltar
    drzoltar Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love seeing photos where the Before and After pictures look like two different people.
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Me too! Maybe more I love seeing how people smile bigger and dress better in the new pics!
    (not that dress is terrible in the before pictures, but just the confidence to rock new outfits you never thought possible before!)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    aumkn5vuy8sl.jpg

56604121.png
    You look amazing!!! I swear you took atleast 20 yrs off. You are my inspiration. You must be so proud of yourself. Great work!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    4g72zw2e64pt.jpg

LOST A TOTAL OF 3 STONE 1 POUND NOW!
    ALL IN 5 MONTHS
    GOT ANOTHER STONE AND A HALF TO BURN!
    IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN!

Amazing progress!! I find this very inspiring :)
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
  • myweightloss2016
    myweightloss2016 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    this is awesome..
  • Anjela1988
    Anjela1988 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
  • cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    4g72zw2e64pt.jpg

LOST A TOTAL OF 3 STONE 1 POUND NOW!
    ALL IN 5 MONTHS
    GOT ANOTHER STONE AND A HALF TO BURN!
    IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN!

Amazing progress!! I find this very inspiring :)
    Look at that chin disappear!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Roberta-BnA-Red-top-Red-dress-dont-believe-societys-lie_zpsxlk3tzea.jpg

Roberta-BnA-age-45-age-54-It-didnt-happen-overnight_zpsiarjus9k.jpg

• kerbeya1
    kerbeya1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    62wlmhjog3h0.jpg
    Top left 350 pounds bottom left 300ish pounds bottom right 286pounds 1 and year transformation. I do weight 306 but it was 20 pounds of muscle put on! Still getting smaller with the extra weight lol!
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
  • Goliath1357
    Goliath1357 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Left: 232, Right: 212

In late March I decided to get serious about weight loss and joined a local gym. I exercise daily, try to drink at least 10 glasses of water a day, and completely cut out fast food and soda. These are my results after 2 months and I hope to eventually lose 50 more pounds by the end of the year.

g5x8l5yg4vsi.jpg
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!
  • RuthyLOL
    RuthyLOL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Left: 232, Right: 212

In late March I decided to get serious about weight loss and joined a local gym. I exercise daily, try to drink at least 10 glasses of water a day, and completely cut out fast food and soda. These are my results after 2 months and I hope to eventually lose 50 more pounds by the end of the year.

g5x8l5yg4vsi.jpg

Wow! Great job. You can really see the difference. You are an inspiration. Keep it up!
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    kerbeya1 wrote: »
    62wlmhjog3h0.jpg
    Top left 350 pounds bottom left 300ish pounds bottom right 286pounds 1 and year transformation. I do weight 306 but it was 20 pounds of muscle put on! Still getting smaller with the extra weight lol!

Brilliant!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!