Always hungry

Options
2»

Replies

• SkinnyAdele2
    SkinnyAdele2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love this:

and of course don't forget that the point of eating is not to feel full...[/quote]

• dianelouv
    dianelouv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also always hungry. Cucumber, mint, lemon, stevia, blended in water. I like to have this type of "juice" to combat my hunger and feel like I'm having something tasty. It can be any type of leafy green or a small amount of fruit or seeds, with something zingy like ginger, blended in water. Soups are also great for the same reason. Lots of broth with a few other tasty ingredients make me feel happy and full.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Never really hungry lol
    But i make a lot of "volume food"

Dinner tonight 238 calories and a full plate with meat, veggies, quinoa etc
    Its also about what you eat and plan your meals

4ecl8lzeq5bj.jpg

• sarahann404
    sarahann404 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    if you're in a deficit, trying to lose weight, you'll probably feel hungry. if you're eating at maintenance or in a surplus then you shouldn't. just make sure you're using MFP correctly by either stats/goal or calculating your TDEE on your own and going from there. blah blah weigh/log accurately blah blah etc.

• sarahann404
    sarahann404 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new and don't know what a lot of what you just said means.. I could use some tips and suggestions on how to use properly.. So far I've just been lodging in my food.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    Just set your stats correctly in MFP and set the goal to lose 0.5 lb per week. Get a food scale and make sure you not only log everything but also weigh it. And you'll be good to go!