1 Week Left - What Can I Do To Look Thinner?

Options
13»

Replies

• Chrysalid2014
    Chrysalid2014 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Besides the tan and sucking in your gut (both good suggestions IMO), low carb is your best bet if you haven't already been eating low carb. You will likely lose the most water weight that way.

Yeah, but with one week to go..? she could be right in the throes of low carb flu on her holiday... not good!
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Those silly wrap things...this is what they are for. The wife used me as a practice dummy, I lost like 1.75" off my tummy, and it took 3 days before it came back.
    They are great for weddings, vacations, school reunions, those special photo shoots, or anniversaries...but that is about it.
  • pettychia
    pettychia Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Posture. Google "anterior pelvic tilt." You've probably got one without realizing. Try to correct for it (there are exercises to help you figure out what muscles to use) -- you'll lose belly.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Besides the tan and sucking in your gut (both good suggestions IMO), low carb is your best bet if you haven't already been eating low carb. You will likely lose the most water weight that way.

Yeah, but with one week to go..? she could be right in the throes of low carb flu on her holiday... not good!

I could easily eat low carb for a week without any symptoms.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Practice good posture. Standing up straight makes you look thinner.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    My first bikini competition is next weekend, girl go get some dandelion root tea, put a little lemon juice.