Plank challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    @sophiaserrao, I posted the link in the reply above your post :)

oops, right. Great. Tomorrow, being a Monday, would make a perfect day 1. So here I go I guess! Thanks ^^
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options

oops, right. Great. Tomorrow, being a Monday, would make a perfect day 1. So here I go I guess! Thanks ^^

Good luck!! Have a read through of the thread more thoroughly too, there are some tips on form sprinkled throughout it :)
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I do about 1:30 x 3, with a 1:30 break in between. I wobble after about a minute so the last 30 econd are pretty tough. just started them a month ago and they are far better than crunches etc.
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Good luck!! Have a read through of the thread more thoroughly too, there are some tips on form sprinkled throughout it :)

haha, will do, I already starred it for a less hectic read (in a few hours), which will involve my bed, fresh pijamas, and hot tea.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Options
    Side planks are just not my friend at the moment :\.
  • bjmotti
    bjmotti Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Nony_Mouse
  • Nony_Mouse
    Options
    Day 14 check in - 2 mins 10 seconds!! Couldn't be bothered doing an extended arm time test as well, arms are a bit achy.
  • webrat_jen
    webrat_jen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    so. plank challenge complete for me, and my planks are much stronger and i am more confident of the form. i have only gained 5 secs to my maximum hold time, but i can do many more styles of plank now! really glad i did the challenge, and will be adding planks to my exercise regime.
    still loath the side planks thought!
  • Nony_Mouse
    Options
    Awesome work Jen! I've fallen by the wayside on the challenge, but that's because I started doing the Nerd fitness beginners body weight strength training and co-ordinating rest days was a pain. Still aiming to get to 3 minutes hold time!