What's your favorite brand of greek yogurt?

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Chobani, either the raspberry or strawberry. Has plenty of protein too :happy:
  • kimberlyAjohnson
    kimberlyAjohnson Posts: 136 Member
    Chobani (I just had some strawberry banana, my fave!) and Fage are my favorites. I'm not a big fan of Oikos or Stonyfield.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Fage or Oikos. I don't go to the same store all the time and you cannot always find the brand you want at different grocery store chains!
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Chobani definately. Oikos is good too.
  • jcott28
    jcott28 Posts: 16
    I've not had too many brands, but I LOVE Chobani, and I am not a big greek yogurt fan. The box they have at Costco has 3 flavors (Peach, Strawberry, and Blueberry). I love them all, low cal, and tons of protein to keep you full for a while.
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    I just tried the Greek Yogurt today for the first time. I bought it but then chickened out when my daughter said it was gross! She's crazy, it's fabulous. I had the Stonyfield Oikos Super Fruits. Now, after reading this I'm gonna have to go check out some others. I'll do a variety taste test and get back to ya with my results!! By the way, I'm a very picky eater so it's gotta be really good!
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Pineapple Chobani or Fage w/ honey
    Those are the 2 that I buy.
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    By the way, I'm a very picky eater so it's gotta be really good!

Me too!

It seems as though Chobani and Fage are the winners. I have only tried Yoplait and Athenos and wasn't too impressed. Thank you everyone!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 562 Member
    Zoi honey-flavored. It's a Washington state brand, but I've found it as far away as Montana. Our Winco store carries it at almost half what QFC charges.
  • i LOVE Chobani!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 306 Member
    Yoplait 2x protein or Dannon. I do not like Chobani.
  • PediDocChicago
    PediDocChicago Posts: 26 Member
    I like the Fage 2%. With Honey and some fresh berries - delicious!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Chobani. I don't eat greek yogurt too often, but when I do, chobani is the best. Blueberry chobani to be more specific.
  • Chobani from Costco usually comes in strawberry, blueberry and peach, but I swear I've also seen pomegranate, vanilla, and honey at Jewel, where they are a little more expensive. Fage is really good too!
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Chobani it is! It tried the blueberry one today and it was awesome! I can't wait to try more. I may just have to buy the box at Costco!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Brown Cow Greek, Stonyfield Oikos and Chobani are all excellent. I buy which ever one is on sale that week!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    I picked up some of Dannon's and the Fage today. I'll try them out over this next few days!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Fage with honey.I had never tried greek yoghurt until two months ago,now my fridge is permanently full of it.
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    I like Oikos for plain, which I also use instead of sour cream. For flavored... Chobani is where it's at.
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    BTW- please don't base greek yogurt off of yoplait or dannon, they don't do it justice! The texture is so gritty and chalky, it should be thick, smooth and tart!
This discussion has been closed.