Over 40 looking to lose 70-75 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• Jeningp
    Jeningp Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same age range, similar goals...friend request sent :)
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's good to see that we really care about our health at this age! I don't want to be heavy and in pain when I reach my golden years! I want to remain active!!
  • jamiesdunlap
    jamiesdunlap Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yoga is awesome if you have stiff joints! And it's not weird!! Target carries Rodney Yee's yoga DVD's and they are wonderful- start with Yoga for Beginners. My goals are simple- walk every day and do yoga 3 times a week. It's a start! Friending you.
  • baby_girl_ellie
    baby_girl_ellie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen and everyone x

I'm a bit younger, 37, but I had a fair share of kick backs.

At my heaviest I was 211 lbs. I let myself go when my son was 10 months old and started having epileptic seizures. I couldn't cope, and just ate. He is ok now and I started losing weight. I lost 33lbs so far and have about 40lbs to go.

I'm always looking for supportive friends so feel free anyone to add me :
  • tycollc
    tycollc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends,

Looking for some friends to keep me motivated to change a life style. I am a 50-year-old male looking to drop 20 to 25 pounds. Have lead an active life style for the most part but the last two years I've got lazy and put on a few extra pounds. I am focusing on managing my intake and exercising moderately throughout the day and week. Looking for a few friends to chat and motivate

Terry
  • noely1974
    noely1974 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 41 this month and 16.10 stone. Keep using this site for diet recording but always get lazy at weekends and afternoons. Especially when we eat complicated meals.(unfortunately my wife's beautiful cooking doesn't come with a bar code)
  • 1BrokenArrow
    1BrokenArrow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Already friends! :) Jen, you are an awesome supporter! Thank you...