About losing leg and belly fat

Options
Hi my name is Shannon Flannery and I been struggling to lose weight all the time and I have been trying my best to lose weight but I need some help with it

Replies

• chersgurl902
    chersgurl902 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First make sure to do a HIT or Cross Fit type or routine three times a week, if you use the treadmill always incline, start squats every morning right when you wake up about 100-200. Eat healthy, drink plenty of water...
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    First make sure to do a HIT or Cross Fit type or routine three times a week, if you use the treadmill always incline, start squats every morning right when you wake up about 100-200. Eat healthy, drink plenty of water...
    Or eat at a deficit. That's the only way to lose weight. From where that weight is shed first is a question of genetics, not your exercise routine.

• mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

This is a great read OP. Check it out, will answer all your questions.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It's all about developing healthy behaviors and habits. Eat at a moderate calorie deficit with an appropriate macro ratio (while hitting your fiber goal too). Also, start doing workouts 5-6 days/week. They don't have to be really long. An intense 30 minute routine is all you need. After that, it's simply time and consistency.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

But what if I don't want to do CrossFit and don't like the treadmill? Surely there are other acceptable forms of exercise, right?

• bhawk102
    bhawk102 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can also do a bike at a higher incline as well. You can spend no more than 20 mins on a cardio machine under a HIT regime and get the same or better results than if you were on them at a steady pace for an hour. You also gotta vary up your cardio machines. The key is to never let your body be comfortable, gotta shock into shape and push it.
  • shanon221
    shanon221 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How are did you did it to lose weight and also how do you lose leg fat off it is really hard can you please tell me please

• lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy things.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    shanon221 wrote: »
    How are did you did it to lose weight and also how do you lose leg fat off it is really hard can you please tell me please
    Start here:
    usmcmp wrote: »