I lost 11lbs!!! :D

GuppyGirly
GuppyGirly Posts: 37 Member
167 lbs to 156 lbs!!! My goal is 127. I still have 29 more pounds to go. :#

Replies

• GuppyGirly
    I am doing a low carb and sugar diet. It consists of protein, vegetables, nuts, seeds, not too many fruits, and cheese.
  • ermanilabiol
    ermanilabiol Posts: 87 Member
    Congrats! :)
  • GuppyGirly
    P.S. To be honest I do have some cheats though: when I am sick I have honey and I eat breading, you know on the chicken and things like that. o:)
  • GuppyGirly
    Thank you :)
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Those aren't cheats, sweetie. It's good to have foods you enjoy in moderation and you're losing weight so you're obviously not overdoing it. Well done on your loss.
  • mtsandborn
    mtsandborn Posts: 1 Member
    I am on a low carb diet also but I have a real hard time when my family comes over. Yesterday was my birthday and I got into wine 2 glasses and a few snacks.
  • tyrone12321
    tyrone12321 Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats thats :) amazing, im so jelous :( do you have any tips to stay motivated because I always stop my diet after about 5 days :#
  • GuppyGirly
    I read the book .Why We Get Fat. that got me motivated. I highly recommend it.
  • GuppyGirly
    Those aren't cheats, sweetie. It's good to have foods you enjoy in moderation and you're losing weight so you're obviously not overdoing it. Well done on your loss.
    thanks I under stand ok

• GuppyGirly
    I read the book .Why We Get Fat. that got me motivated. I highly recommend it.
    You can get it at the library.
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    I lost 11 lbs too! :)
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Congrats
  • Dorychumb
    Dorychumb Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2015
    We are pretty much exactly the same. I lost 11 pounds too today, and our starting/goal weight is basically identical. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!