Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• danniijade93
    danniijade93 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some new friends! Add me :)
  • gyadyra17
    gyadyra17 Posts: 3 Member
    Hola everyone, im very new to this commenting and adding thing but i would love to get some support on my weight losing journey. . Add me plz n i will try to find out how to accept! Have an active and beautiful 2015.
  • _Derek_
    _Derek_ Posts: 28 Member
    Same here... add away!
  • Joshneary532
    Joshneary532 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add could do with more friends
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    gyadyra17 wrote: »
    Hola everyone, im very new to this commenting and adding thing but i would love to get some support on my weight losing journey. . Add me plz n i will try to find out how to accept! Have an active and beautiful 2015.

Welcome to MFP!
  • Definitely not new to this! I've been on and off MFP for years and had success a couple times but never maintained. This time I'm actually open to looking for support with the hope it will help make a more permanent change.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    I need people to help motivate me. We can support one another ♡

Added!
  • Trippyx
    Trippyx Posts: 3 Member
    I'd love some friends to train with
  • ShelbyGeldart
    ShelbyGeldart Posts: 5 Member
    Looking to have more friends on here, really good to get a open prospective from different people's view
  • pawprints86
    pawprints86 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm open to making new friends here - to motivate each other in this journey!
  • DanielleMcGrady
    DanielleMcGrady Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me! ✋
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    I enjoy long walks on the beach, using Pantene shampoo, singing & dancing to "Greased Lightning" in the mirror, wrastlin' gators for sport & crushing on Caitlyn Jenner.

If you enjoy all these things, then maybe it's a match...wait...

Wrong website! Either way, you can def add me! Looking for more supportive an active friends ;)
  • metcastillon
    metcastillon Posts: 44 Member
    Looking for new friends... add me please :)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Who doesn't? Got to love all the support and supporting them in turn. 900+ day streak