Calves getting bigger!!!! Help

Options

Replies

• aDivingBelle
    aDivingBelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Check out Yoga Jeans. I think they are made in Canada in Montreal. I bought a pair in a second hand store, and now I want a hundred pairs. You can have nice skinny jeans and nice calves in these jeans. And they make your butt look yummy.
    They are basically yoga pant jeans. Seriously google them. You won't be sorry. They are stretchy and comfy and your calves will thank you!
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    As a guy I personally don't find the female "twiggy little girl legs" to be at all attractive. OP's calves are awesome.
  • Nuke807
    Nuke807 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You have GREAT looking legs, I would not try and loose any of that definition!
  • krdews
    krdews Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have very lean, muscular calves or I should say legs in general... from running, tennis, elliptical trainers and all the other sports I play including weight training. I have the same exact issue with boots - so I buy the wide shaft, skinny jeans - some fit, some don't. However, my personal style solution - wear a dress, skirt, shorts and show off your assets. Not my goal... but I get complements daily from male and female.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    steffie113 wrote: »
    So I need to exercise less then to get legs like say for example Taylor Swift? And drop my calories right down?
    I want them to be smaller as I don't think they look attractive on me, when I actually change out of my gym gear and try to wear a pretty dress.

This attitude makes me so very sad.

I know...my legs are finally almost where I want them and I love them like that...muscled, firm...one of my best features (or so I've been told)...not sure where people come up with stuff like this...
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »
    As a guy I personally don't find the female "twiggy little girl legs" to be at all attractive. OP's calves are awesome.

+1
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    OP, just work on embracing your body's natural shape and appreciating what your legs do for you. I'm not saying that working on physique goals is a bad thing but we all need to accept that our bodies each have a tendency to build/lose in varied ways. Some women end up with bigger calves or curvier hips or smaller calves or less curvy hips even when doing the same workouts at the same intensity. Your natural build is your natural build. You appear to be strong and healthy. Enjoy that.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    So I need to exercise less then to get legs like say for example Taylor Swift? And drop my calories right down?
    I want them to be smaller as I don't think they look attractive on me, when I actually change out of my gym gear and try to wear a pretty dress.

No, if you want to have Taylor Swift's body, you need to have a chat with your parents, cause it is obviously there fault that you have your own DNA.....
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Your legs look great!! The only bad thing (for me anyways) bout having bigger calfs is its hard to find a good pair of boots that fit right.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    kcrow4102 wrote: »
    Your legs look great!! The only bad thing (for me anyways) bout having bigger calfs is its hard to find a good pair of boots that fit right.

I don't get this..I have fairly muscled calves...I have a hard time finding boots to fit not due to being too small they are all loose and my calves are just under 15 inches..(just measured them)...

Prior to losing 56lbs yes I had that issue but not now.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right? Please tell me this post is a joke.
  • ihatetodietalways
    ihatetodietalways Posts: 180 Member
    Options

This attitude makes me so very sad.

ditto on the SAD
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I doubt they're getting significantly bigger. Calves are a hard area to build up
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I doubt they're getting significantly bigger. Calves are a hard area to build up

That fact makes me very sad lol
    I want epic calves
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Want to tone? High repetition, low weight. However you are going to just have to enjoy those. And you should.
  • ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    kshadows wrote: »
    This is a joke right? Please tell me this post is a joke.

I think it is. Maybe fishing?

• FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    kcrow4102 wrote: »

I don't get this..I have fairly muscled calves...I have a hard time finding boots to fit not due to being too small they are all loose and my calves are just under 15 inches..(just measured them)...

Prior to losing 56lbs yes I had that issue but not now.

I love my calves but I do I have trouble finding boots even now, though when I last went to a running store, they measured about 15.5" maybe its just different boot styles/designers?
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Nice. I will gladly take your gains if you don't want them. My legs are the WORST part of my body. Way undermuscled. Working on it and would kill for a set like yours.

To solve your problem, buy jeans with a higher percentage of lycra or spandex in them.

• VeggieStef
    VeggieStef Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I see beautiful muscles! Buy a different fit of jeans for your strong, healthy legs! :smile: