What do you listen to while working out?

Options
2»

Replies

• illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Gotta be rock/metal. Or Lindsey Stirling. I definitely don't have enough data on my phone plan to stream music during my workouts so I just put my entire music library on shuffle.
    I listen to similar music, love Lindsey Stirling. But I'm fortunate to still have a grandfathered unlimited data plan so I can continue to stream to my hearts content!
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of stuff, mostly around 132 bpm as it's perfect for my pace (I'm a pretty slow runner lol). Currently, my favourites to run to on my playlist are "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", "Ballroom Blitz", and "Cotton Eye Joe"
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Destiny's Child channel... on Pandora... love love love!! Keeps me pumped up!
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    90s hip hop because its just awesome :)
  • fourester
    fourester Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nothing. When I am running or biking, I want to hear the sounds of nature or that car or dog that is coming up behind me. I work from home by myself, so when I go to the gym, I talk to other people between sets.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    scottb81 wrote: »
    I stream spotify so my music changes all the time ranging from 70's rock to gothic metal and the occasional podcast.

Do you pay premium for spotlfy
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Hip hop rap
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love watching trashy reality tv or lifetime movies when I work out at home or at the gym. It's distracting and makes the time go by faster.

I use to love watching maury or jerry springer then they took it away from me :(
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of stuff, mostly around 132 bpm as it's perfect for my pace (I'm a pretty slow runner lol). Currently, my favourites to run to on my playlist are "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", "Ballroom Blitz", and "Cotton Eye Joe"

I love all of those songs and the new talking body song it makes me say I can do this I will have that body lol.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    If I go at the gym and do the stationary bike, I will just watch the Paris course I like to do. Sometimes they have music at the pool.

At home I will listen to spotify. Any kind of songs will do.
  • didda1
    didda1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have a very eclectic music taste, so anything from the Prodigy, to Rammstein, to 90s pop, but right now I'm very hooked on Carmina Burana, and Ride of the Valkyries.
  • recoronaca
    recoronaca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I listen to Pandora, Rich Homie Quan
  • duffylynnreb
    duffylynnreb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like DJ Snake on Pandora
  • dsneade
    dsneade Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I enjoy movies so I listen to movie soundtracks...
  • mel_0983
    mel_0983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use to listen to Pandora a lot but all the ads were getting annoying so now I listen to Rock Nation on iheart radio