How to cut out a lot of carbs.. Need advice.

Options
13»

Replies

• NoelleRondini
    NoelleRondini Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This helped me out a lot. I was really considering cutting out a lot of things I love but from everyone's advice, I'll try sticking to moderation and work from there! :)
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing to eat is bread and pasta. I would like to cut it out and find some other alternatives. I found that cutting out bread and pasta I saw more results.... But idk where to start. I'm having a hard time this time around.

You can:
    Make hearty salads with buttermilk ranch, cheese, avocados, olives etc.
    Eat lots of bacon, or any fatty meat really.
    Fried eggs in real butter. Well, really anything unbreaded sauteed/fried in butter/oil. Just smother it on.

The world is your oyster!
  • 460mustang
    460mustang Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    460mustang wrote: »
    Japanese shirataki noodles
    Spaghetti Squash with Marinara
    Japchae (Korean Stir-Fried Sweet Potato Noodles)
    Portabello Mushroom Pizzas
    Mac-and-Cheese-Style Cauliflower

Search the internet for "low carb alternative to pasta" lots of information. Personally, I'm not on low carb diet. So I have not tried these, but seeing them on the net they looked good. I think I'm going to try the mushroom pizza and the Mac-and-Cheese-Style Cauliflower

do those come with a side of tears?

cauliflower mac and cheese, really????

why not just eat real carbs, just a tad less of them...

On the original post she asked, "I would like to cut it out and find some other alternatives." I answered her original question. If you don't like it, don't eat it! If you could read, you see that I'm NOT on a low carb diet, but I am open minded enough to try new things.