Well, 7lbs to go...vote on your preferred body type =p.

Options

Replies

• NanoReefDiver
    NanoReefDiver Posts: 153
    Options
    My favorite is middle but the other two are close!
  • AQHAShowgirl
    AQHAShowgirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Middle!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Middle guy! Congrats on your progess by the way! :)
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Slim, please!

Yummy! ;)
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    slim and middle :D
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Slim to middle for me.

Solid would scare me lol
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Slim or middle for sure. The solid looks like he could snap me in half or something! LOL!!!

But I would take the WHOLE slim guy regardless!!! LOL!!!:blushing:
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Judging from your build and brothers pics, I think your body will naturally go to the middle area. Looking good already!
  • Ouma1
    Ouma1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Middle build, just enough muscle to give a little definition...don't over do it.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    in between slim and middle.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    the "slim" one & I wouldn't consider than slim. Hes built & HOT lol
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Between slim and middle... ok I'm picky. :laugh:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Defiantly, slim. I don't like too much muscle :)
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    :Put me down for middle! You look great though!...and the other guys look awesome too!
  • kaymckinley
    kaymckinley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I vote for middle. I do not like too much muscle.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Middle! Definitely. That guy in the solid pic appears to have some serious stomach distention; easily remedied with stomach vacuum exercises. Oh, and I might be kinda weird for doing this, but whenever I see a guy with the super-solid look walking around, I try to figure out the logistics of him being able to wipe his own *kitten*... if I can't see it happening, well, I have a little laugh and send my eyes roving to the next guy.

I find the leaner/slim guys a bit more intimidating. At 30 years old myself, average build, 3 pregnancies which have permanently altered the appearance of my lower abs and a combined 26 months of breastfeeding permanently altering my rack... well, I'll never attain the female equivalent myself (my muscles might, but my skin never will short of surgical intervention). It's a little too "health nut" for me and makes me wonder if you have any balance in your life. (The balance question also comes into play with the solid guys too) Long story short, if you're looking to appeal to the largest pool of the opposite gender, stick with the middle of the road.
  • BrokenSpirit
    Options
    i agree
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    slim to middle, as long as healthy overall--- such as not living off protein shakes and cigarettes
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    In my 20's I used to like solid, but now in my 30's I have to say its all about slim for me.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Go for the solid hulk look dude! Let your body decide where its gonna stop! If you can do it, hat's off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!