Need MFP Friends!

I don't have many, and I think having a little encouragement along my journey would help immensely. It's sad seeing my home screen say "you lost 20 lbs so far!" and there's no one to say "yay!".

A selfish reason for wanting MFP friends, but I'm hoping we can help each other!

Replies

• galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Hey! I would love to help encourage you along your journey!! Please feel free to friend me :)
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Add me! I love to cheerlead!!!
  • spenrey
    spenrey Posts: 34 Member
    That is the right reason. Having some one say great is needed to keep us going. Also helps to know that someone is looking over your shoulder. Feel free to add me
  • sampanzee75
    sampanzee75 Posts: 86 Member
    That's not selfish! Feel free to add me ☺️

It's an awesome motivation to see other people's successes and cheer them on, as well has having people comment on your achievements. Let's do this!!!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Anything to keep yourself going. Feel free to add me.
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 518 Member
    Hey everybody feel free to add me
  • ciaraos27
    ciaraos27 Posts: 29 Member
    Add me too! I'm in the same boat. Been trying to stay motivated while other half is merrily munching takeaway in front of my a couple of days a week too! :#
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • xjorlando
    xjorlando Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me!! Looking for active and people motivate each other :D
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 277 Member
    Feel free to add me. 20 lbs is a big accomplishment and should be celebrated. Great job!
  • Pantheras82
    Pantheras82 Posts: 4 Member
    Being motivated can be hard. I'd love to cheer for you on this journey and besides isn't that what we are here for. To support and encourage. Feel free to add me.
  • mcespi1
    mcespi1 Posts: 25 Member
    Add me too
  • emaylerocks
    emaylerocks Posts: 6 Member
    Add me too!
  • myweightloss2016
    myweightloss2016 Posts: 147 Member
    Hi
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Way to go!!! I sent you a friend request:) I need some more friends too.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Would be happy to cheer for you on this journey and besides isn't that what we are here for. To support and encourage. Feel free to add me.
  • mandapanda8313
    mandapanda8313 Posts: 18 Member
    Add me! I could always use more friends too :smiley:
  • Everyone feel free to add me! :)
  • tanyahaskell
    tanyahaskell Posts: 4 Member
    I don't have many, and I think having a little encouragement along my journey would help immensely. It's sad seeing my home screen say "you lost 20 lbs so far!" and there's no one to say "yay!".

A selfish reason for wanting MFP friends, but I'm hoping we can help each other!

• tanyahaskell
    tanyahaskell Posts: 4 Member
    Hi their, I don't have any friends to talk too neither. Add me if you like. :)