Females attempting to gain weight

Options
I'm currently starting a new journey in life to gain weight. To most, that sounds ridiculous. But for me, it truly is a struggle. So, with that being said, I'm looking for a great support group. Any ladies interested?

Replies

• BlueberrySirus19
    BlueberrySirus19 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Me. I'm also trying to gain and need support along the way :)
  • sdahir
    sdahir Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me. Lets start making gains
  • laurenallonsy
    laurenallonsy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • Twonk2015
    Twonk2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've struggled to gain weight for years (32yrs old, hectic work schedule, Size 6) I've been using this app for just over a week and managed to gain 3lbs in 8 days. To say I'm happy is an understatement especially considering that I've been struggling to reach my daily calorie goal.
  • jhepstall
    jhepstall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me. I'm also trying to gain and need support along the way :)
    Alright then ladies... Let's make this happen? Lets get these gains!!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I recently gained back 35 pounds lost while pregnant - it was hard. I still will backslide and start losing again if I'm not careful. I had the most success after I upped my protein and started lifting seriously again. It's not ridiculous at all, there's lots of groups on here as well to check out.
  • HeatherHuestis
    HeatherHuestis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been underweight for too long. I always feel like I am trying to put on weight. Now am sick of being underweight. Strong is the new skinny. And been using this app today only so far love it
  • lilmisstex34
    lilmisstex34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me!! Much needed support!
  • jacksjd12jocewillgrad16
    Options
    I'm with it !
  • voddyandredbull31
    voddyandredbull31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • GajjarNancy1995
    GajjarNancy1995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    need some perfect workout that really works to make a hourglass shape..help...!!!!
    :)
  • tearinmyheart
    tearinmyheart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Been underweight and out of shape for far too long... Been getting into better shape, but looking for that athletic build. Strong is the new skinny.
  • AngelHutto
    AngelHutto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive been small(under weight) since forever. Ive always been 107 or lower. When it comes to my weight im self conscious. I dont like being so small. Im trying to get up to atleast 120. So im in
  • jhepstall
    jhepstall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well everyone add each other.. Let's do this!
  • pebbleslaura1
    pebbleslaura1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Im in lets do this!
  • laurawies
    laurawies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me!!
  • kallis93
    kallis93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in! Been skinny all my life, getting kind of tired of it.
  • ajemaneh
    ajemaneh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I am new to this. I don't gain much cause I am active ( I run) and I don't eat much :(
  • geemin
    geemin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in :) Im a petite girl Im 25 years young and I weight 96lbs at the moment but would like to get to at least 110
  • CarolisMoraes
    CarolisMoraes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to gain some weight and be more active... Soo good to see that many girls trying the same :smiley: