Any gamers or anime lovers here?

Options

Replies

• Niajon16
    Niajon16 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Me! <_< >_> LoL, Pwi,skyrim count?

Anime: Kamisama Hajimemashita, Snafu, Kekkai sensen, Assassination classroom, Spice and wolf, Clannad... many many more... so feel free to ask :D

Yup
  • Niajon16
    Options
    I don't watch much anime, but I appreciate it. I did, however, love Trigun when I was younger. I'm a big gamer though, and I play CS:GO way too much!

I recall wathing Trigun and other animes on adult swim when I was younger. CS:GO what is that?
  • Niajon16
    Options
    GeekdGirl wrote: »
    Gamers? Here? I don't think so <3

When I joined i wasnt sure if there were but there are some!
  • Niajon16
    Options
    Niajon16 wrote: »
    cbrim947 wrote: »
    I like Tokyo Ghoul & Akame ga Kill!

Oh I've been meaning to get on it!

Also what website/platform do you use to watch it?
  • Niajon16
    Options
    Flab2fitfi wrote: »
    Big gamer here between kids, uni and running. Currently enjoying Witcher 3.

I have yet to play anything in the Witcher series. Is it similar to god of war or fable?
  • Niajon16
    Options
    LisannevdL wrote: »
    Both gaming and anime (or even a combination of them!) I'm all for Sony, playing anything on my PSVita, PS3 of PS4. My favourite genre is RPG by far.

Have you played FF13?
  • Niajon16
    Options
    Yasmine91 wrote: »
    I like some anime but mostly the one's that I grew up with. Most of the new anime is just saturated in Otaku ridiculousness that it get's on my nerves.

I'm more of a gamer, playing Dragon Age Origins at the mo.

Ahhh I can understand that. Also the fanservice stuff gets annoying at times. Have you tried "Monster" or "Psycho Pass"?
  • 4percentMilk
    4percentMilk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't watch much anime, but I appreciate it. I did, however, love Trigun when I was younger. I'm a big gamer though, and I play CS:GO way too much!

I recall wathing Trigun and other animes on adult swim when I was younger. CS:GO what is that?

It's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on PC. I play competitively like a big nerd. :D
  • Niajon16
    Options
    eldunarya wrote: »
    I'm not much of an anime fan, but I'm a huge gamer. Sucked into Guild Wars 2 at the moment! MMOs are my weakness.

I haven't gotten into any MMOs but it sounds fun!
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    a fromsoft fan here!!! Anyone wanna make contact!??! lo_
  • Niajon16
    Options

It's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on PC. I play competitively like a big nerd. :D

Nothing wrong with that!
  • Miss_Munster
    Miss_Munster Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    YASSS!!! I always need people to play with :smiley:

Steam: Female_Spanyard

LeagueofLegends,l4d2,Tera (just started), GuildWars2(just started)
  • Niajon16
    Options
    MellowBeat wrote: »
    I do too :)

Are there any genres in particular that you enjoy? I tend to lean towards more serious ones but any recommendations are welcome!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Otaku here.

my genres of choice are: shoujo, josei, magical, fantasy, horror, and mystery.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Gamer and anime lover. I played Tera then moved to FFXIV and now hooked on Witcher 3.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You rang? B)
  • Miss_Munster
    Miss_Munster Posts: 34 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Gamer and anime lover. I played Tera then moved to FFXIV and now hooked on Witcher 3.

Im finding tera too much of a grind tbh
  • Niajon16
    Options
    YASSS!!! I always need people to play with :smiley:

Steam: Female_Spanyard

LeagueofLegends,l4d2,Tera (just started), GuildWars2(just started)

I've got left for dead 2 but my xbox live has since expired. Have you ever gone online and your teammates screw up or try to kill you?
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I eh er also like anime if there isn't any souls fans here. I like fantastical animes like Fate/Stay Night and Last Exile.
  • Niajon16
    Options
    MinmoInk wrote: »
    I eh er also like anime if there isn't any souls fans here. I like fantastical animes like Fate/Stay Night and Last Exile.

I'll be sure to remember those. I think i saw fate stay on crackle so ill tey to check up on that when i can!