Any gamers or anime lovers here?

Options

Replies

• madlaser504
    madlaser504 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love gaming, got an xbox one add me gt: madlaser .I play battlefield 4 and hardline all the time.
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oblivion and Skyrim lover here! Halo, Fable, GOW!!
    As far as Anime goes it has been awhile but I loved Inuyasha :)
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm not a gamer (just an anime junkie) but I enjoy watching my husband or friends play most games. I love animation and the current graphics for games are insanely amazing. I started my anime addiction with Robotech and then moved on to Dragonball and Ranma 1/2. Since then I've been to Anime Expo every year since 1997. I think I need rehab...
  • Niajon16
    Niajon16 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Niajon16 wrote: »
    YASSS!!! I always need people to play with :smiley:

Steam: Female_Spanyard

LeagueofLegends,l4d2,Tera (just started), GuildWars2(just started)

I've got left for dead 2 but my xbox live has since expired. Have you ever gone online and your teammates screw up or try to kill you?

yeah in my game 20mins ago hahahahaha i play on pc now through steam, i sold my xbox :(

Thats ok!! My friend tried to get me on steam. Although I usually stay on console even though im so broookke!!! :smile:

do you have l4d or league on pc?

No i dont
  • CosmicSprinkles
    CosmicSprinkles Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started watching a new anime, Attack on Titian and it's the most epic thing I've seen so far!!
  • Niajon16
    Options
    LisannevdL wrote: »
    LisannevdL wrote: »
    Both gaming and anime (or even a combination of them!) I'm all for Sony, playing anything on my PSVita, PS3 of PS4. My favourite genre is RPG by far.

Have you played FF13?
    I have played FF13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns. Playing FF14 atm :)

I adored 13, 13-2 was also good but a bit confusing at times. I just wish snow and serah can be happy.
  • Niajon16
    Options
    i'm so bad at keeping up with anime, but games are pretty much my life so.

akDmBvO.gif

DAT METAL GEAR
  • Niajon16
    Options
    Yes! :) In relation to games, used to be a big PC gamer with FPS and MMORPGS plus RTS. Love playing Wii, and Xbox plus Gameboy :smile:

The last game i played on gameboy was kingdom hearts:chain of memories. (Which is really the only KH game ive played honestly)
  • CosmicSprinkles
    CosmicSprinkles Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Huge gamer and anime fan! I love a lot of different types of games from MMOs like WoW to FPS like CoD. I grew up with Sailor Moon and I love Ouran Host Club, One Piece, Fairy Tail, and so many more!

Ouran Host Club was ridiculously hilarious! I love that one
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options

akDmBvO.gif

DAT METAL GEAR
    raiden-sparkle-wink-o.gif
  • Niajon16
    Options
    Clo747 wrote: »
    Love my anime! Currently watching Gintama, Shokugeki no Soma (which I'm honestly not loving), and trying out Ore Monogatari.
    My faves are Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Kill la Kill, Another...this list is getting too long so I'm gonna stop. :smiley:

Ah! I remember watching an episode of kill la kill on toonami and thinking "what am I watching?!". Then some time later a friend of mine advised it gets better and It did in its own (nudist) way
  • Niajon16
    Options
    I'm more oldschool. I love Sailor Moon and Astro Boy, haven't really watched a lot of newer stuff, had to make room for Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Firefly and Star Trek. As far as gaming goes, I've always enjoyed watching playthroughs better than actually playing. (Side effect of growing up with 5 other siblings, all of whom are hard core gamers.) I love old school arcade style games. Pac Man, Bust A Move, Space Invaders. I also loved Katamari Damassy.

One of my weight goals is to be able to cosplay Sailor Moon. Okay, well, a lot of cosplay. I am going to cosplay the s*&^ out of everything once I lose the weight.

I owe it to my brother for getting me into games. I would watch him play and then I'd want to play!
  • Niajon16
    Options
    Lifelong fan of anime - started out with StarBlazers when I was 5. My list is long and varied, but I much prefer the anime stories that eat your soul. I've got a rather large DVD collection I'm still working through, but I think my favorite underrated one is Witch Hunter Robin.

Also a lifelong gamer... Atari 800 says huh? :P Currently replaying through Fallout 3 on my PC and super addicted to Destiny on my PS4. Other games fandoms: Diablo, Final Fantasy, etc.

Ive hear of witch hunter Robin but never watched it. Also Monster will be screwing your mind over even after you turn off you tv/monitor. PSYCHO PASS is also good. My favorite would be ghost in the shell series
  • mikey803
    mikey803 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, to both. I play WOW, right now. I also own a 12 year old Yorkie Terrier
  • Niajon16
    Options
    OMG u said my favourite word!!! I looooove Anime!!! Naruto, Pokémon, Digimon and some others that I could go on and on about! Feel free to add me!

Whoa digimon. Aw yiss. Watched seasons 1-4 my fav being 3.
  • Niajon16
    Options
    I'm not a gamer (just an anime junkie) but I enjoy watching my husband or friends play most games. I love animation and the current graphics for games are insanely amazing. I started my anime addiction with Robotech and then moved on to Dragonball and Ranma 1/2. Since then I've been to Anime Expo every year since 1997. I think I need rehab...

Heh we all hit that point with anime and games! :smile:
  • Niajon16
    Options
    HazenAllen wrote: »
    Gaming wise, I play WoW regularly. Also used to play fighting games competitively in the past.

Anime wise, I love Hunter x Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, among many others. The Dragonball series is what got me into anime, so I will always have a soft spot for it.

Sailor moon and DBZ where the ones that o got started on thanks to toonami and also some that you listed.
    And for the record: Soul Caliber series is my favorite :smiley:
  • Niajon16
    Options

akDmBvO.gif

DAT METAL GEAR
    raiden-sparkle-wink-o.gif

:smiley::smiley::blush::wink:
  • Miah6613
    Miah6613 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Has anyone watched Ginga Nagaraboshi Gin??
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Clo747 wrote: »
    Love my anime! Currently watching Gintama, Shokugeki no Soma (which I'm honestly not loving), and trying out Ore Monogatari.
    My faves are Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Kill la Kill, Another...this list is getting too long so I'm gonna stop. :smiley:

Ah! I remember watching an episode of kill la kill on toonami and thinking "what am I watching?!". Then some time later a friend of mine advised it gets better and It did in its own (nudist) way

Lol...yeah... They're half naked. A lot. I enjoyed the tongue in cheek way it was done, though. And the characters were brill.